Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Played a bit of Guild Wars 2 yesterday. Their halloween decorations are quite nice, and I liked the costumes you could buy from the shop. I decided to buy one, the Mad King's costume, as it looked pretty bad ass.

And here's a couple of screenshots of some of the decorations in Lions.

"....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Only takes just a few seconds to load , max 10 .
    did they fix? idono, had all expansions + store items up until university life, would take ~5min or more to load every boot.

there's a wolf in my heart

A Shrubbery Reputation: 19

Aetheric *something* i forgot the full name of the skill .

It's a Final Fantasy XIV - binding coil of bahamut turn 5 instawipe skill (unless you clear the mechanics properly)
    Just thought it looked cool.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Played a bit of Guild Wars 2 yesterday. Their halloween decorations are quite nice, and I liked the costumes you could buy from the shop. I decided to buy one, the Mad King's costume, as it looked pretty bad ass.

the decorations are the same like last year but last year it was more fun with that awesome mad king dungeon and such

Anyways back in final fantasy !

Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 229

Love how you can find persona stat ups and level ups on the vita version. Only lvl38 myself and currently trying to fuse a buff persona.
    What I currently use:

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 52

Finally uploaded another YU-NO video.

66 hours of recorded footage and still a ways to go before the end.
    Can't believe how the game can be so immersing and how it can even make me care about a minor character that only shows up for less than 3% of the game.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Ys V fan translation:

The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: An Epic Computer

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

so yeah i got bored waiting for tshock to update so i can host terraria again for the latest version, so i did a little goofing around on the internet.. when suddenly

OMFGOMG TRICKSTER WTF!! AND ITS A VERSION THAT DOESNT SUCK MID REVOLUTION OMG! xD

this version is called PlayTrickster, the site looks very professional i dunno if the server files were bought or not but i think its hosted by a official trickster online GM called GM_Sky
    so yeah, hard to say whether its a private server or not, i cant seem to find much info about it. but YAY! trickster finaly again!

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    so yeah i got bored waiting for tshock to update so i can host terraria again for the latest version, so i did a little goofing around on the internet.. when suddenly

OMFGOMG TRICKSTER WTF!! AND ITS A VERSION THAT DOESNT SUCK MID REVOLUTION OMG! xD

this version is called PlayTrickster, the site looks very professional i dunno if the server files were bought or not but i think its hosted by a official trickster online GM called GM_Sky
    so yeah, hard to say whether its a private server or not, i cant seem to find much info about it. but YAY! trickster finaly again!

good amount of players?
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post

It's a private server and pretty popular.. You'll find a good chunk of the original community there. Might try it out when I get time.

Page 2765 of 3114 FirstFirst ... 1765226526652715275527632764276527662767277528152865 ... LastLast