Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hey guys check my new lol heimerdinger video ,and i have more videos on my channel.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 282

i've been replaying saints row the third

I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 17

My new video of Skyrim. Recorded live.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 94

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    i've been replaying saints row the third

Nice lesbian, EQUALITY FOR ALL

Heads or Tails Reputation: 24

Quote Originally Posted by RyviusRan View Post
    It's called YU-NO.

YU-NO review link

The plot (sci-fi/mystery)..... is outstanding!

There is so much the goes on in the 80+ hour story and despite that the writing is always able to support the immense weight of the responsibilities it has to keep everything in balance.

Every mystery and every twist has an answer, and every answer reveals enough to satisfy the most skeptic of minds.

With YU-NO, the story manages to keep at height by concentrating on a smaller cast of characters.

The author was never in doubt how one would get from A to B, and as such the story never takes a shortcut or leap simply to get past a tough spot.

Ironically, while many games today struggle to establish a concise world and narrative through numerous sequels and merchandise, YU-NO changes its world in an instant multiple times, yet remains a much more complete entity.

YU-NO demands the fullest attention and requires some dedication, not through a steep learning curve or general difficulty, but to immerse yourself fully and feel the plight and troubles of the characters.

For those who truly sit down with it and let themselves be taken emotionally along the ride, it's one of the best crafted stories in game history and the true ending to the game is one of the most exhilarating and incredible experiences you will ever have while playing a video game.

A summary of the beginning (for those who actually care);

The main character is a high school student named Takuya.

After three months of being reported missing from a cave-in, his father,Arima Kodai (a successful historian and researcher), is declared dead.

The whole town is shocked by his father's death. The only person who seems largely unaffected is Takuya himself who has always struggled to bond with his traditional and strict father, and lost his own mother at a very young age.

But while the young student may not outwardly show much in the way of emotion, his grades have begun to suffer, and his surrounding individuals at school have taken note of his inner struggles.

Summer vacation is nearing and Takuya finds himself questioning the circumstances of his father's sudden disappearance, feeling it was a typical dramatic ending as his father always seems to strive for, and having been left alone only to live with his stepmother, fills him with anger and frustration.

Aimlessly wandering the hallways at school and treading home to the all too quiet home, he suddenly finds a package left for him. The contents startle him. A letter. An unknown device consisting of mirrors.

The letter tells of a theory of alternate dimensions, gateways and usage of the alien device to bend time and space. While most of the information goes over Takuya's head, one thing clearly grips him; the letter is signed by his father. His mind races to resolve the mysterious revelation, could his father still be alive? How, and most importantly, where?
    Wow, just what I was looking for honestly, was getting tired of all that moe shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticzero View Post
    what is an indie game a game from indien?

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 50

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    so yeah i got bored waiting for tshock to update so i can host terraria again for the latest version, so i did a little goofing around on the internet.. when suddenly

OMFGOMG TRICKSTER WTF!! AND ITS A VERSION THAT DOESNT SUCK MID REVOLUTION OMG! xD

this version is called PlayTrickster, the site looks very professional i dunno if the server files were bought or not but i think its hosted by a official trickster online GM called GM_Sky
    so yeah, hard to say whether its a private server or not, i cant seem to find much info about it. but YAY! trickster finaly again!
    Pure awesome! How long does it run? This is the first time I hear about this *cough* server and there is already someone max level.
    *~'` To marry a korean girl you must first beat his father in Starcraft `'~*

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

"....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by Vrykodlak View Post
    Wow, just what I was looking for honestly, was getting tired of all that moe shit.
    I actually posted my review of the game on this website in the game section.

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...ame-plot-ever!

IMO it is the best video game story ever told.
    The way it handles time travel is probably the best out of any game or medium.
    It amazing how the author is able to tie everything together.

And yes I am tired of all the moe crap in anime these days.
    I have stopped watching anime because there was nothing I liked anymore.
    Although there are a few manga that I still enjoy like Historie or Vinland Saga.

Random YU-NO picture to stay on topic.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Flamey View Post
    Pure awesome! How long does it run? This is the first time I hear about this *cough* server and there is already someone max level.
    One is max and some others are close.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Just farming ...

Page 2766 of 3114 FirstFirst ... 1766226626662716275627642765276627672768277628162866 ... LastLast