Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #27671
    Game Journalist Reputation: 421

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,743
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Some screenshots of neat stuff I've found on the Laedis Continent in Dragon's Prophet. Just left it and am now on Wynnadia.







    And a screenshot of my Marketplace inventory. I didn't pay for any of this.

    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 11-05-2013 at 08:23 AM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  2. #27672
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 17
    Emrendil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    My new Skyrim video. Recorded live.


  3. #27673
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,951
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    spend some monies to get my sweet sweet golden sword back :P
    now i just need a shield

    Currently Playing: TheHunter

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  4. #27674
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    spend some monies to get my sweet sweet golden sword back :P
    now i just need a shield
    How the hell did you make that much on lvl37? I'm not even close to getting 2k galder and I'm lvl20

  5. #27675
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,951
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    How the hell did you make that much on lvl37? I'm not even close to getting 2k galder and I'm lvl20
    u can buy like 88k cash for 25 euro, and in the web auction house u can sell 1k cash for 3,5mil galders. thats over 300mil galder right there ;p
    but even without spending cash its easy to make galders. level40 gift box sells for milions, gem fragments from the mine sell for 4-6k each. quest items sell for 1k ish in desert beach area.
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 11-05-2013 at 11:11 AM.

    Currently Playing: TheHunter

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  6. #27676
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    u can buy like 88k cash for 25 euro, and in the web auction house u can sell 1k cash for 3,5mil galders. thats over 300mil galder right there ;p
    but even without spending cash its easy to make galders. level40 gift box sells for milions, gem fragments from the mine sell for 4-6k each. quest items sell for 1k ish in desert beach area.
    Well... That explains the part what the cash and points mean. Though, doesn't this sound a bit illigal? Cause the site already says "Private Server", so they don't have the publishing rights from Ntreev o.O

  7. #27677
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,951
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Well... That explains the part what the cash and points mean. Though, doesn't this sound a bit illigal? Cause the site already says "Private Server", so they don't have the publishing rights from Ntreev o.O
    ntreev is death, it changed its name to gamerage and they shut down the game without any reason, ****ing over thousands of players.
    anyway, dont talk about that here, im just sharing screenshots. if u want to know something PM me bro (ingame or on forum, my name is GrandTickler)

    Currently Playing: TheHunter

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  8. #27678
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,704
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Well... That explains the part what the cash and points mean. Though, doesn't this sound a bit illigal? Cause the site already says "Private Server", so they don't have the publishing rights from Ntreev o.O
    illegal? yes.
    it's also like taking a match and lighting your money on fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

  9. #27679
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88
    KREVA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    spend some monies to get my sweet sweet golden sword back :P
    now i just need a shield
    I thought Trickster died?

  10. #27680
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    I thought Trickster died?
    its a private server

Page 2768 of 3228 FirstFirst ... 1768226826682718275827662767276827692770277828182868 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •