Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #27691
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 50
    KEV1N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    697
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Megabyte Punch


  2. #27692
    Moderator Reputation: 472
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    9,505
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    Well if you havent you should share it on Nexus or Steam workshop itīs a nice ENB I would like to try it out.
    I might ... once i balance it a bit , i either make it to bright or too dark . But if you want i can send you my nediafire link to it













  3. #27693
    Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 22
    Duero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    711
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    I might ... once i balance it a bit , i either make it to bright or too dark . But if you want i can send you my nediafire link to it
    Well if the dungeons is not to dark I would like to try it out yeah seams awesome.

  4. #27694
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 520
    reformed potat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    tuxedosam's panties
    Posts
    11,039
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    Well if the dungeons is not to dark I would like to try it out yeah seams awesome.
    how does that seem awesome lol, it's like someone put a black screen filter over the monitor.


  5. #27695
    Moderator Reputation: 472
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    9,505
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    how does that seem awesome lol, it's like someone put a black screen filter over the monitor.
    yea i know , im getting tired just trying to find what to increase or decrease to make it brighter ... gonna stop working on it for a while

    whoever wants to try it http://www.mediafire.com/download/4g.../CustomENB.rar


  6. #27696
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 520
    reformed potat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    tuxedosam's panties
    Posts
    11,039
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    yea i know , im getting tired just trying to find what to increase or decrease to make it brighter ... gonna stop working on it for a while

    whoever wants to try it http://www.mediafire.com/download/4g.../CustomENB.rar
    i think it's ambientlighting, but not sure. i had the same issues when i made mine.


  7. #27697
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 92
    Klaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,067
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    sooo excited and is that fking lightning again?

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  8. #27698
    Banned Reputation: 34

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,281
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaime View Post
    sooo excited and is that fking lightning again?

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Remind me of final fantasy game

  9. #27699
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 520
    reformed potat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    tuxedosam's panties
    Posts
    11,039
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaime View Post
    sooo excited and is that fking lightning again?

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    so glad EU gets collectors edition and NA doesn't.


  10. #27700
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 92
    Klaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,067
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    so glad EU gets collectors edition and NA doesn't.
    Okay, rude.

Page 2770 of 3270 FirstFirst ... 1770227026702720276027682769277027712772278028202870 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •