Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

my experience with ENB: you tweak and you tweak, and then u tweak some more.. and then u realize it looks better without ENB after all

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

I like my enb , its just that every thing I change the brightnes of the dungeons stay the same . They look really dark even with torches lit in one hand and a light spark spell over my head . If I could fix that I might uave uploaded it on nexus .

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 17

Well, since I tried ENB for Skyrim, I just can't go back anymore Looks so plain without it.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 94

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by Emrendil View Post
    Well, since I tried ENB for Skyrim, I just can't go back anymore Looks so plain without it.
    The
    yea but it affects the fps a lot , I get around 80-100+ fps with maxed everything with no enb , with one it jumps down to 50-60... its still really playable

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 17

My highlight from yesterday's Skrim livestream. The BReak of Dawn quest. Playing as arcane marksman on legendary difficulty,

And my list of mods.
    Last edited by Emrendil; 11-08-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    The
    yea but it affects the fps a lot , I get around 80-100+ fps with maxed everything with no enb , with one it jumps down to 50-60... its still really playable
    wow most fps ive ever got in a game was 60 and that was on super old games lol. Newer games im lucky to get 30 :P
    The south will rise again. God bless the C.S.A. The south is my home. I will die for the south. Please bury me in the great Southern land. And sing Dixie as you lay me to rest so i can here it forever. God bless the south.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

I like my enb , its just that every thing I change the brightnes of the dungeons stay the same . They look really dark even with torches lit in one hand and a light spark spell over my head . If I could fix that I might uave uploaded it on nexus .
    Perhaps you're using a mod that overrides interior lighting settings so no matter how much you mess with your ENB the mod will override these settings.

One mod that could cause such a problem that comes to my mind is Climates of Tamriel, during installation it'll ask you if you want Vanilla interior lighting or not, if you don't leave it at Vanilla then it'll override your ENB settings, possibly making it too dark.

Try looking for a mod that causes it, it's most likely not the ENB's fault.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 94

Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    Perhaps you're using a mod that overrides interior lighting settings so no matter how much you mess with your ENB the mod will override these settings.

One mod that could cause such a problem that comes to my mind is Climates of Tamriel, during installation it'll ask you if you want Vanilla interior lighting or not, if you don't leave it at Vanilla then it'll override your ENB settings, possibly making it too dark.

Try looking for a mod that causes it, it's most likely not the ENB's fault.
    It's mostly ENB, some caves will use day interiors while some use night interiors, so what you may find nice inside building interiors will most likely ruin lighting in some caves or other interiors.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

The
    lol enb shouldn't drop by that much, you must be using wrong settings.
    the REALLY good enb's MIGHT drop your fps by a lot, but they have extreme dof, ssao etc.

there's a wolf in my heart

Page 2772 of 3077 FirstFirst ... 1772227226722722276227702771277227732774278228222872 ... LastLast