Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #27711
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,575
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    my experience with ENB: you tweak and you tweak, and then u tweak some more.. and then u realize it looks better without ENB after all

    Currently Playing: FFXIV

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  2. #27712
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    8,877
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    I like my enb , its just that every thing I change the brightnes of the dungeons stay the same . They look really dark even with torches lit in one hand and a light spark spell over my head . If I could fix that I might uave uploaded it on nexus .

  3. #27713
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 17
    Emrendil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Well, since I tried ENB for Skyrim, I just can't go back anymore Looks so plain without it.

  4. #27714
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 94
    Jaydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    3,116
    Rep Power
    11

    Default



  5. #27715
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    8,877
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emrendil View Post
    Well, since I tried ENB for Skyrim, I just can't go back anymore Looks so plain without it.
    The
    yea but it affects the fps a lot , I get around 80-100+ fps with maxed everything with no enb , with one it jumps down to 50-60... its still really playable

  6. #27716
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 17
    Emrendil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    My highlight from yesterday's Skrim livestream. The BReak of Dawn quest. Playing as arcane marksman on legendary difficulty,



    And my list of mods.
    Last edited by Emrendil; 11-08-2013 at 08:28 AM.

  7. #27717
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211
    duby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    The
    yea but it affects the fps a lot , I get around 80-100+ fps with maxed everything with no enb , with one it jumps down to 50-60... its still really playable
    wow most fps ive ever got in a game was 60 and that was on super old games lol. Newer games im lucky to get 30 :P
    The south will rise again. God bless the C.S.A. The south is my home. I will die for the south. Please bury me in the great Southern land. And sing Dixie as you lay me to rest so i can here it forever. God bless the south.

  8. #27718
    Pellet Eater Reputation: 15
    Verde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    I like my enb , its just that every thing I change the brightnes of the dungeons stay the same . They look really dark even with torches lit in one hand and a light spark spell over my head . If I could fix that I might uave uploaded it on nexus .
    Perhaps you're using a mod that overrides interior lighting settings so no matter how much you mess with your ENB the mod will override these settings.

    One mod that could cause such a problem that comes to my mind is Climates of Tamriel, during installation it'll ask you if you want Vanilla interior lighting or not, if you don't leave it at Vanilla then it'll override your ENB settings, possibly making it too dark.

    Try looking for a mod that causes it, it's most likely not the ENB's fault.

  9. #27719
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 94
    Jaydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    3,116
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    Perhaps you're using a mod that overrides interior lighting settings so no matter how much you mess with your ENB the mod will override these settings.

    One mod that could cause such a problem that comes to my mind is Climates of Tamriel, during installation it'll ask you if you want Vanilla interior lighting or not, if you don't leave it at Vanilla then it'll override your ENB settings, possibly making it too dark.

    Try looking for a mod that causes it, it's most likely not the ENB's fault.
    It's mostly ENB, some caves will use day interiors while some use night interiors, so what you may find nice inside building interiors will most likely ruin lighting in some caves or other interiors.


  10. #27720
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,246
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    The
    yea but it affects the fps a lot , I get around 80-100+ fps with maxed everything with no enb , with one it jumps down to 50-60... its still really playable
    lol enb shouldn't drop by that much, you must be using wrong settings.
    the REALLY good enb's MIGHT drop your fps by a lot, but they have extreme dof, ssao etc.

    there's a wolf in my heart

Page 2772 of 3077 FirstFirst ... 1772227226722722276227702771277227732774278228222872 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •