Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 22

Was an interesting game I must say just sad I donīt understand shit rason why I dont plan to play it anymore.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Last edited by Jin-Roh; 11-15-2013 at 11:25 PM.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    So you're going monk? Make sure you get a Lancer to 34 for Blood for Blood and a Marauder to 26 for Mercy Stroke. Blood for Blood is way too important. When you hit 50, You'll pretty much replace Boot Shine with Dragon Kick 24/7. Also, don't get too comfortable with attacking behind the target, you'll end up doing more damage on flank 100%.

Ifrit & Titan normal are easy as hell. I think the real challenge on normal mode trials is definitely Garuda, so good luck when you get to her. But when you get to 50, grind out all of your Dark Light gear, and get started on your relic quest, best of luck on trying to down Titan on hard mode.
    Yeah I rolled monk because they were said to be one of the hardest if not the hardest class to play, I like a challenge ;p + the greased lightning stacks will make the cdr gameplay faster. But oh the ss seems that I stay behind but for each skill I currently have I'm always moving on rotation to flank when in coeurl, but my opo-opo and raptor crit from behind.

Thanks for the tips! but yeah I've got a ways to learn about cross class and job advancement. Haha in my FC a bunch of max levels run HM primals and they seem to be getting crapped on. You main monk dps as well and what world?

Banned Reputation: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Cube world......
    uh let copy other people do to make money off them

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 15

These sea battles aren't as easy as I thought they'd be, at least not with a barely upgraded ship and a Level 3 Wanted xD It's hella fun though, especially when there's a storm during the battle and there's all sorts of chaos around you.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 377

Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    These sea battles aren't as easy as I thought they'd be, at least not with a barely upgraded ship and a Level 3 Wanted xD It's hella fun though, especially when there's a storm during the battle and there's all sorts of chaos around you.

makes me want to cheat , im at the mission where you have to sink lvl 17 army ships for iron , managed to sink one and plunder it but i got one more and now they come in pairs -.-

Banned Reputation: 208

yay me now level 90! and got another free exp charm :100% exp gain: from reward box and a 2 day costume

Rock Man Reputation: 2

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post

yay me now level 90! and got another free exp charm :100% exp gain: from reward box and a 2 day costume
    nice if am right you get ad lvl 91 a very strong atack i think it calt dark avatar
    looks nice to

only problem players can avoid it easy
    but if you have a lvl 1 staff you can summon papulos and slow down your enemy
    also yo need the staff to summon chakras to buff your self

ore use blink to teleport to your enemy

Banned Reputation: 208

Quote Originally Posted by mandylion View Post
    nice if am right you get ad lvl 91 a very strong atack i think it calt dark avatar
    looks nice to

only problem players can avoid it easy
    but if you have a lvl 1 staff you can summon papulos and slow down your enemy
    also yo need the staff to summon chakras to buff your self

ore use blink to teleport to your enemy

i play on the non pk channel they removed the level cap on it. Im not really into pking/pvp :P im half a sleep because i stayed up all night and now i am level 91 ^^ sigh i spend to much time on this game lol

Page 2779 of 2945 FirstFirst ... 1779227926792729276927772778277927802781278928292879 ... LastLast