Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #27791
    Rock Man Reputation: 2
    mandylion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Nederlands
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i play on the non pk channel they removed the level cap on it. Im not really into pking/pvp :P im half a sleep because i stayed up all night and now i am level 91 ^^ sigh i spend to much time on this game lol
    hahaha i no that feeling from my old days when i play Cabal online for so many hours :P
    that my eyes are closing on me need more coffee :P

    now i dont play much atm i play SWTOR again and test my new comp
    wanne test if i can play every high grapic mmorpg on very high setting

    with out trouble and maby tera online wil be a good test
    that game eats your CPU :P

  2. #27792
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 29
    shadow426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.



    havnt been excited for a mmo for quite awhile, but this looks fantastic

    well hell might as well throw this in there cause it also looks amazing (tho i hope it will be open world) but looks closer to ro2 then ro2

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by shadow426; 11-16-2013 at 01:15 PM.
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ]

  3. #27793
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    9,052
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow426 View Post
    havnt been excited for a mmo for quite awhile, but this looks fantastic

    if it wont be free , to hell with it


  4. #27794
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mandylion View Post
    hahaha i no that feeling from my old days when i play Cabal online for so many hours :P
    that my eyes are closing on me need more coffee :P

    now i dont play much atm i play SWTOR again and test my new comp
    wanne test if i can play every high grapic mmorpg on very high setting

    with out trouble and maby tera online wil be a good test
    that game eats your CPU :P

    i crashed and feel a sleep. any who almost level 92 ill post next screen capture once i hit level 100 ^^
    Last edited by duby; 11-16-2013 at 06:48 PM.

  5. #27795
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,581
    Rep Power
    18

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

  6. #27796
    Game Journalist Reputation: 86
    k3lster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,785
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Not sure if want.

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  7. #27797
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,581
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k3lster View Post
    Not sure if want.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6V0HNNHQK4" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6V0HNNHQK4"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6V0HNNHQK4" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    anything last of us; want.

    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

  8. #27798
    Pellet Eater Reputation: 15
    Verde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    You're welcome!


  9. #27799
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,809
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    These sea battles aren't as easy as I thought they'd be, at least not with a barely upgraded ship and a Level 3 Wanted xD It's hella fun though, especially when there's a storm during the battle and there's all sorts of chaos around you.

    I love how you guys pirate this game and post a screenshot . Way to spoil it to people that actually bought the game and waiting for it. Dipshits.

    Why are the Mods not even deleting these?

  10. #27800
    Pellet Eater Reputation: 15
    Verde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supe View Post
    I love how you guys pirate this game and post a screenshot . Way to spoil it to people that actually bought the game and waiting for it. Dipshits.

    Why are the Mods not even deleting these?
    I'm glad to hear you like it! Here, some more!


    SPOILER WARNING: Some palm trees and houses!



    SPOILER WARNING: A ship! In the water!



    SPOILER WARNING: Some plants and a house!
    Last edited by Verde; 11-17-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Page 2780 of 3163 FirstFirst ... 1780228026802730277027782779278027812782279028302880 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •