Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #27801
    AM I PRETTY NOW SENPAI~ Reputation: 168
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,548
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supe View Post

    Why are the Mods not even deleting these?
    Because there's no reason to delete screenshots of a game that just came out/whatever unless it's actually spoiling something.

    As it turns out, because Black Flag was pretty much advertised as "BE A PIRATE, COMMAND A SHIP AND DO SEA BATTLES", being a pirate, commanding a ship and being able to do sea battles doesn't count as spoilers.


  2. #27802
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 377
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    8,488
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    Because there's no reason to delete screenshots of a game that just came out/whatever unless it's actually spoiling something.

    As it turns out, because Black Flag was pretty much advertised as "BE A PIRATE, COMMAND A SHIP AND DO SEA BATTLES", being a pirate, commanding a ship and being able to do sea battles doesn't count as spoilers.
    Actually he was refering to the game not being officially released yet and people are already posting screenies xd . It releases on the 21st in us and 22nd in europe .

  3. #27803
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10
    tihi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Allods
    Posts
    852
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Ignorance is bliss



  4. #27804
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 377
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    8,488
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Wonder what will happen if ubisoft sees this xd

  5. #27805
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 25
    Basoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Wonder what will happen if ubisoft sees this xd
    Well all you need to say is that they're from the console

  6. #27806
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 377
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    8,488
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Basoes View Post
    Well all you need to say is that they're from the console

    If they see the quality I highly doubt theyl believe it xp

  7. #27807
    AM I PRETTY NOW SENPAI~ Reputation: 168
    Arri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,548
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Actually he was refering to the game not being officially released yet and people are already posting screenies xd . It releases on the 21st in us and 22nd in europe .
    guess all those people with PS4s playing it are breaking the law, then. PC isnt the only gaming rig that matters, as much as I wish they were :P

    derailing time is over


  8. #27808
    Game Journalist Reputation: 86
    k3lster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    guess all those people with PS4s playing it are breaking the law, then. PC isnt the only gaming rig that matters, as much as I wish they were :P

    derailing time is over
    pc master race111111111
    -----------

    Anyways, pick your poison.


  9. #27809
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 35
    Krimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    508
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Cube world......
    Maybe it will actually get updated tho.

  10. #27810
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 292
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,467
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    Maybe it will actually get updated tho.
    They are still working on Cube World, it's just in it's Alpha state and it's a two man team.
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Page 2781 of 2931 FirstFirst ... 1781228126812731277127792780278127822783279128312881 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •