Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Thanks , but i used seasons of skyrim project mod , summer version , i don't like the winter version . And i think the Jasmine ENB works really well with it .

this is a video i made of it
    I don't like it, makes the game look like a golf field. Out of place and fake.

I prefer Skyrim Flora Overhaul with Lush Grass and Trees + the mod that makes the flora sway in the wind (forgot it's name).

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 464

To me fantasy means color . I just cant get enough of it in these kinds of games , vibrant colors are really calm and relaxing for me .

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 689

i like it too seya
    lol at the goofy npcs around the end. 'move along!' then they run away theirselves xD
    my cute dragons! help them grow up big and strong!

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    To me fantasy means color . I just cant get enough of it in these kinds of games , vibrant colors are really calm and relaxing for me .
    I don't recall saying that it's too colorful. I said it looks like a golf course by which I meant that there's not much variety and everything looks very similar, including the color. it may be colorful but 80% of that color is green which makes it look boring for me.

I prefer more variety in my flora:

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 133

1440p op
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 72

Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    1440p op
    I probably won't play the Chinese Servers, but I really hope NcSoftNA gets their shit together and releases this game soon.

I'm not one for the oversexualized female models, but I do appreciate how every single character I've seen so far has never been the same. I saw one of those Lynn (the tiny little nekos) who looked like a non-cute zombie demon. I'm so excited for this game.
    ||(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||

Playing:
    FFXIV: Phaun Zuhloo on Behemoth
    GW2: Playing this one privately.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Earliest you can expect anything for NA is next year, there was an interview a couple of months ago where one of the devs or whatever said its been delayed til next year.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Earliest you can expect anything for NA is next year, there was an interview a couple of months ago where one of the devs or whatever said its been delayed til next year.
    If there is a rough English patch for the game, I wouldn't mind playing the Chinese version just for a bit. I'm mainly in it for how cinematic the game is anyway, and the fact that armor is completely aesthetic makes me just want to make a bunch of characters and run around.

I'll have to look into it because I just watched a bunch of gameplay videos and now I don't want to wait.
    ||(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||

Playing:
    FFXIV: Phaun Zuhloo on Behemoth
    GW2: Playing this one privately.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Man, that new ultra for Rolento seems abit too much for a Street Fighter game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 464

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    i like it too seya
    lol at the goofy npcs around the end. 'move along!' then they run away theirselves xD
    Thanks .
    I just wanted to do a normal scenery video when a random npc party spawns in the way , I wanted to kill them but it would have made the video longer xd.

Also I REALLY need to find a good recorder that doesnt take away fps ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    I don't recall saying that it's too colorful. I said it looks like a golf course by which I meant that there's not much variety and everything looks very similar, including the color. it may be colorful but 80% of that color is green which makes it look boring for me.
    Well I thought you also meant the color wasnt to your liking . I might dl it when i get home , thanks for sharing it looks really good .

Page 2788 of 3270 FirstFirst ... 1788228826882738277827862787278827892790279828382888 ... LastLast