Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Played Sleeping Dogs to the end. Overall it is a good game. Bit disappointed that the ending feels a bit rushed. Should have at least add one or two more storyline arcs to wrap the story better. IMO the game to me feels more like an open world Yakuza than GTA. Not just because of east asian setting (China instead of Japan), it's the game focus on melee combat (though there are plenty of shooting which has a pretty solid mechanics) & good storyline. Flawed but great game overall. Looking forward to how UFG would improve the game with Triad Wars.

There is a similar mod but there are some things that it didn't do, so I mod Crimson Viper mesh myself to lower her breasts, slimmer hips & smaller high heels.
    Last edited by Nopheros; 11-24-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 41

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    I don't recall saying that it's too colorful. I said it looks like a golf course by which I meant that there's not much variety and everything looks very similar, including the color. it may be colorful but 80% of that color is green which makes it look boring for me.

I prefer more variety in my flora:

This is more what I mean no im not trying to be negative towards Seya im sorry if it seamd like it but this is more what I can accept not to bright colors and not to much green, That brighntes was more like Pixar colors wish I don´t think fit in. But Still Seya´s screen shots are always nice 100 times better than mines I was just saying I did not like the brightness on it so much.

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    To me fantasy means color . I just cant get enough of it in these kinds of games , vibrant colors are really calm and relaxing for me .
    Seya, Check this ENB out, Project MATSO http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25451/?

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 92

Quote Originally Posted by Lockon02 View Post
    YouTube Video
    Heheheheheheeeehehhe <3<3<3<3~~

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

clearly im not so good with mods

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

trying out B&S, cant say im too excited, quests seem generic and boring and the class/race lock is annoying as hell. i like the cute little race but they are stuck as a mage class which i hate. i like the destroyer class but your stuck with either big boob whores with glossy lips or bulky males that look dumb as hell. then theres the 2 other races. i like the one guy with white hair and red eyes but the class blademaster seemed kinda boring to me. all the other 'pre-made' characters, cause thats all the customization your gonna get.. dont really seem like the characters i could get attached too sadly. however the graphics are gorgeous and they did 1 thing right that i missed in every single fantasy mmorpg ive played up till now, the run speed. it feels great beeing to able to walk so fast and glide into the air. i always wondered myself in mmorpgs, 'why can i beat monsters 10 to 100 times my size, but not run faster than a average human being?' and this game has done that just right.
    ill give it another try once the official english version comes out cause the one i played was very buggy which may have taken away some of them feels, but overall i am not too impressed.

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    all the other 'pre-made' characters, cause thats all the customization your gonna get.. dont really seem like the characters i could get attached too sadly
    What?

Are u playing private server or chinese version?

Because the chinese version has ridiculous customization possibilities.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

He's most likely playing the private server which is using an outdated client from like 2+ years ago lol.

Page 2789 of 3205 FirstFirst ... 1789228926892739277927872788278927902791279928392889 ... LastLast