Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

More Skyrim.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    More Skyrim.
    I need to start playing again, just need to figure out a good mod set. Kinda want to try to the hardcore survival thing.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

More Skyrim.
    I love that texture mod for that set......but ugh, it always looks overly bulky on my characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

finaly got all the important items needed for my dex build :P its pretty sick really, 1 hit killing the 2 giants infront of anor londo boss chamber with a +15 balder side sword, sunlight blade and a leo ring.
    tommorow ill test it out in pvp cause i cant find someone to invade right now ;/

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Quote Originally Posted by sinnful View Post
    I need to start playing again, just need to figure out a good mod set. Kinda want to try to the hardcore survival thing.

Yeah im ruining like 62 mods atm and 2 of them is a bit like survival Real needs and disease and Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival so you must eat drink and stay warm or you get some negativ stats I even have so if I donīt drink for a while I die.

I agree with you on that Akeras aMidianBornīs armors textures is the best and now hes re texturing all the holds witch also is freaking nice.

Yeah im ruining like 62 mods atm and 2 of them is a bit like survival Real needs and disease and Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival so you must eat drink and stay warm or you get some negativ stats I even have so if I donīt drink for a while I die.

I agree with you on that Akeras aMidianBornīs armors textures is the best and now hes re texturing all the holds witch also is freaking nice.
    Oh he is? I may have to replace the "Sexy ____" mods with those, assuming they will work with the two winter mods I use anyways.

Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Oh he is? I may have to replace the "Sexy ____" mods with those, assuming they will work with the two winter mods I use anyways.

Yeah he started on that but as far as I seen on hes profile on Nexus he has only done Whiterun so far so I use hes Whiterun but I use sexy for all other hold so far. I also use ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Cities - Falkreath wich makes Falkreath realy kick ass and nice looking wich is good cuz I have my house in Falkreath so Im at that Town allot when I sell stuff or so.

I rely love the quest lost to the ages and im happy that I found out a dude working on a quest mod where you will be able resurrect Katria I kina liked her.

Yeah he started on that but as far as I seen on hes profile on Nexus he has only done Whiterun so far so I use hes Whiterun but I use sexy for all other hold so far. I also use ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Cities - Falkreath wich makes Falkreath realy kick ass and nice looking wich is good cuz I have my house in Falkreath so Im at that Town allot when I sell stuff or so.

I rely love the quest lost to the ages and im happy that I found out a dude working on a quest mod where you will be able resurrect Katria I kina liked her.
    I'll look them up thanks.

Although I have now gone as far as modding the snow and moon textures.........I think I should move on to overhauls and weapon/armor mods now

Also, know of any shield that matches Medusa armor from Zerofrost? Been searching ages for a good one.
    Last edited by Akeras; 11-28-2013 at 12:56 AM.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 140

I play on ultros.
    cant wait for 2.1

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Page 2791 of 3178 FirstFirst ... 1791229126912741278127892790279127922793280128412891 ... LastLast