Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #27961
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,766
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    Started up BnS


    I cant make my lyn look as good as yours abhorsen
    yours pretty cute too :P also im jealous of your costume, how many times did u use the wheel of fortune for it? i tried it like 40-60x and only got a hat lol


    edit: wow i just login, try the wheel 3x and got the costume, yay! lol
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 12-03-2013 at 07:29 AM.

    Currently Playing: Hyrule Warriors

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  2. #27962
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,134
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    are the servers down? it won't let me log in...

  3. #27963
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 17
    Emrendil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    My recent highlight from the Skyrim livestream. Final battle with Alduin Playing on Legendary difficulty.


  4. #27964
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,766
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    are the servers down? it won't let me log in...
    servers are online my friend

    edit: doing a small dungeon, game running on max graphics + recorded in 1080p
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 12-03-2013 at 01:17 PM.

    Currently Playing: Hyrule Warriors

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  5. #27965
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,018
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Some more info on Wildstar including the Medic reveal and a new CGI trailer talking about the classes.
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  6. #27966
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    minajkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,546
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    yours pretty cute too :P also im jealous of your costume, how many times did u use the wheel of fortune for it? i tried it like 40-60x and only got a hat lol


    edit: wow i just login, try the wheel 3x and got the costume, yay! lol
    Thanks im a big fan of the fox ears rather than the others their huge but have silly bugs when you use the dash.
    I got my costume in 30 spins the weapon I had to go through hell to get trying to save my spins since apparently theres more wheels

  7. #27967
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,766
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    Thanks im a big fan of the fox ears rather than the others their huge but have silly bugs when you use the dash.
    I got my costume in 30 spins the weapon I had to go through hell to get trying to save my spins since apparently theres more wheels
    yeah some of the ears are a little extreme xD i went with small ones as well.
    by the way, does anyone know where to get poison liquid to make that legendary weapon from the wheels +6? mine has been capped on +5 for a while, i do have the weapon to feed to make it +6 but not the liquid ;/ someone said its a daily quest but i dunno where that is

    oh yeah 1 thing i forgot to mention, i found a 3rd piece of costume from the wheel of fortune, a charm that hangs infront of your head, just like the headgear it comes from the orange/brownish part of the wheel with the symbol i thought was a rice bun at first lol. im not wearing it though cause i dont like it


    another video
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 12-03-2013 at 04:35 PM.

    Currently Playing: Hyrule Warriors

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  8. #27968
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    minajkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,546
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    yeah some of the ears are a little extreme xD i went with small ones as well.
    by the way, does anyone know where to get poison liquid to make that legendary weapon from the wheels +6? mine has been capped on +5 for a while, i do have the weapon to feed to make it +6 but not the liquid ;/ someone said its a daily quest but i dunno where that is

    oh yeah 1 thing i forgot to mention, i found a 3rd piece of costume from the wheel of fortune, a charm that hangs infront of your head, just like the headgear it comes from the orange/brownish part of the wheel with the symbol i thought was a rice bun at first lol. im not wearing it though cause i dont like it


    another video
    Lucky I cant get any of the hats I kinda want one if its perm but i doubt it

    You probably already saw this but heres a guide http://forum.mmo/site /thread/2/316/...ba98213-1.html im only lv 15 and I havent found that daily yet.


  9. #27969
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,587
    Rep Power
    18

    Default



    am i doin it right

    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

  10. #27970
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    servers are online my friend

    edit: doing a small dungeon, game running on max graphics + recorded in 1080p
    Abhorsen what's the spec of your PC?

Page 2797 of 3165 FirstFirst ... 1797229726972747278727952796279727982799280728472897 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •