Seems like there's a bug and whenever you close everything but the server you can't startup the game again.
That being said, the server is going to be rebooted so I can login. xD
Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games
What the hell is a Pwarp?
Too bad the new paragon paths for the classes I enjoyed are just recycled and being swapped out. Classic Cryptic being lazy as shit.
JUICIEST GUY AROUND
Found a ape village it was so huge it was causing me so much lag problems gfx wise.
Last edited by Seya; 12-05-2013 at 05:18 PM.
Is Neverwinter still Pay2win, I was going to play it a month ago, but heard it was got screwed up to p2w system.
Wondering if it is still the same
As for screenshots I got my hands on some tasty coordinates with a gun shop to the left of spawn (Coords are x 59877410 y -70634402 you'll see an anchor. Just nerdpole up and talk to the guy without a weapon.)
Make sure you can survive on a Level 9 planet before taking on the UFO Boss. The Boss is level 10, hence why it barely takes damage from most people at the start. The guns mentioned above will help you immensely. Also Crystals on a level 5 planet...
Last edited by coldReactive; 12-05-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Damn, it looks pretty good.
Guy showing off the new Hardcore mode added to DnF.
Main Features of hard core mode.
1. Die = Everything except equipment gone. Restarted as lvl 1 again.
2. Only can make cannon characters. Dark Knight and Creator can't be selected.
3. Can be die by another hard core players in 'TOWN'.
4. Hard core player can join PVP but only for hard core player.
5. Every Dungeons are forced to choose most difficult difficulty. You have no choice to change the difficulty of the dungeons.
6. Can't see minimap.
7. Can't have party with other players. Only solo play available. It means hard core player even can't go otherverse dungeons.
8. Can't use support character.
9. Penalty of experience gaining. It demands twice experience than normal players.
10. Can run Tower of Despair over one floor (Maximum is 10) at a day.
11. Chances to run Ancient or Essence : Ancient dungeons as free (Maximum is 3) at a day.
12. Hardcore characters have twice fatigue than normal player.
13. Just made for... fame!
JUICIEST GUY AROUND