Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #28061
    Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10
    Zekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  2. #28062
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    12,598
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Soloing some beginning bosses to earn some silver to make the official Blade and soul Dojo english guild for my server.

  3. #28063
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91
    Akeras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,620
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meowz View Post
    Wow, Telltale's quite active, borderlands and game of thrones ? heh ~
    I have to give them credit, EVERYONE seems to be wanting to ride them now.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

  4. #28064
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 55
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Ever since I found out about TellTale in the first installment of the Walking Dead, I've had nothing but respect for them. I'm actually very glad to see their getting the rights to some huge titles.
    ||(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||


    Playing:
    A bunch of 2013 games I missed.
    TERA: MT - Qewpid - Inactive
    TalesRunner: Phaun - CB tester[/FONT]

  5. #28065
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,570
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    started messing around with importing music files to play with the ingame instruments, so hilarious lol. playing together with the grinch here, sorta forgot his onrpg name at the moment lol my bad.

    Currently Playing: FFXIV

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  6. #28066
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 55
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    started messing around with importing music files to play with the ingame instruments, so hilarious lol. playing together with the grinch here, sorta forgot his onrpg name at the moment lol my bad.
    So this isn't the natural audio they have? Regardless, I love the feature. Mabinogi was the only other game to have it.
    Where to find/craft the microphone and other instruments? ;~;

    I still can't find out. I also haven't played past tier three. I got busy.
    ||(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||


    Playing:
    A bunch of 2013 games I missed.
    TERA: MT - Qewpid - Inactive
    TalesRunner: Phaun - CB tester[/FONT]

  7. #28067
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,570
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puudleduudle View Post
    So this isn't the natural audio they have? Regardless, I love the feature. Mabinogi was the only other game to have it.
    Where to find/craft the microphone and other instruments? ;~;

    I still can't find out. I also haven't played past tier three. I got busy.
    no only canon in D is the track that is ingame, if u want more u need to get your hand on .abc music tracks. to play them together with others they need to have it as well, however people who dont have the file CAN infact hear it.

    you can find intruments from chests but they are very rare, so far i found 4. a saxophone, a microphone, a clarinet and another blow instrument i forgot the name of. also carp gave me a musicbox
    wait 5 actually, i also found a guitar but i lost it

    Currently Playing: FFXIV

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  8. #28068
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 55
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    no only canon in D is the track that is ingame, if u want more u need to get your hand on .abc music tracks. to play them together with others they need to have it as well, however people who dont have the file CAN infact hear it.

    you can find intruments from chests but they are very rare, so far i found 4. a saxophone, a microphone, a clarinet and another blow instrument i forgot the name of. also carp gave me a musicbox
    wait 5 actually, i also found a guitar but i lost it
    My dream is to be a space bard. ;~;
    Tomorrow, I should try to find some instruments.
    ||(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||


    Playing:
    A bunch of 2013 games I missed.
    TERA: MT - Qewpid - Inactive
    TalesRunner: Phaun - CB tester[/FONT]

  9. #28069
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 92
    Klaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,968
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    New Witcher 3 trailer, very wow.

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  10. #28070
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 12
    shaedow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    568
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Wanted to try and buy some "Cash shop" points in Blade and Soul. Pretty easy actually + cost less then $2 for VIP thought why the hell not .


Page 2807 of 3075 FirstFirst ... 1807230727072757279728052806280728082809281728572907 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •