Page 281 of 1308 FirstFirst ... 1812312712792802812822832913313817811281 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 32691

Thread: Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 758

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Why would you come to the screenshot thread if you don't want to look at screenshots?

That's like drinking piss when you don't want to drink piss. It makes no sense.
    yeah + people need to learn how to use their keyboard. instead of complaining they could just press escape, then the END key and problem solved. (atleast with firefox, i asume its the same for other browsers). it cancels the loading of the images and make u jump to the end of a page. (that would however cancel the loading of other people's screenshots aswel but yeah.. i dont see the problem really. i dont have the fastest internet but everything still loads in a couple secs.)

observation of the Antilope Doe. a antilope doe can consume over 2 times its body weight and is vegetarian. he likes to nibble the leafs from the plants shown in the photograph :P
    sometimes i think im actually studying real animals lol.

Last edited by Abhorsen; 08-07-2011 at 10:28 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 347

I don't mind walls of screenshots, i believe it'd be good to have a limit of like 10 screenshots at once though.

Quote Originally Posted by zaberisk2 View Post
    also, bodybuilders donīt eat healthy

春光乍泄 Reputation: 193

Ok guys, I just want to say this, and I mean it as a guideline for our conduct in the thread not a hard rule. I know it's a screenshot thread, and I'm personally ok with the amount of screenshots so far in each post, but, let's all please use some common sense and exercise some moderation.

Try not to post too many screenshots of almost the exact same thing, because it's A) Boring B) Annoying. When your post takes up around 2/3 of the entire page, that's kind of excessive.

I just want us to not be dicks to each other alright. As Jrgsubzero has said, "I think after the 3rd or 4th screenshot we get then general jist of things.".

Or if you really have a lot of screenshots that you just have to post, perhaps you might want to resize them in imageshack etc?

On Topic:
    BLU-Team Reppin' and Antlion slaying in Gmod.

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Banned Reputation: 12

Starting a playthrough of the Sega Saturn JRPG called Albert Odyssey.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

If you have a good android phone, you should try out Inotia 3. It's pretty damn fun, especially if you have a modern smartphone with a big (!) touchscreen. Playing it on my optimus speed, OC to 2x 1,4 ghz

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by hobokiller10 View Post
    BUY IT.
    Beyond Good and Evil is one of my favorite games ever made. It just has so much charm, loved the story, characters, music, combat, pretty much everything. Really hoping the second one comes out and is just as good if not better.
    YouTube Video
    indeed, it remembers me of good old times, must buy actually

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 233

What's with the amount of *****ing from people in here lately?

Game Journalist Reputation: 86

^ What's that weird white polka dotted creature at the bottom right of your screenie? ;o

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by k3lster View Post
    ^ What's that weird white polka dotted creature at the bottom right of your screenie? ;o
    It's a spotted frostsaber?

Game Journalist Reputation: 86

Is it? Looks kinda different from the time I was playing WoW. Might be my screen I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by k3lster View Post
    Blizzard seems to like having a horrible polygon count for pets/minions, which you notice more in screenshots.
    I think it was a raid members Loque'nahak pet, or maybe just a saber or something.

Edit: It's an old screenie from when BWD was a current raid.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by MrTingTing View Post
    If you have a good android phone, you should try out Inotia 3. It's pretty damn fun, especially if you have a modern smartphone with a big (!) touchscreen. Playing it on my optimus speed, OC to 2x 1,4 ghz
    Hah! I'm playing it aswell, though I don't know how to take screens in the phone :P. It's a really awesome game, beats alot of old and new RPG's.
    Death and Decay.

Where's my chicken?!

Quote Originally Posted by Diro1 View Post
    Hah! I'm playing it aswell, though I don't know how to take screens in the phone :P. It's a really awesome game, beats alot of old and new RPG's.
    What phone are you using?

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    Oblivion with some mods does a really good job with the natural environment. I'm liking the game so far but the story does seem a bit hard to follow, you do not have a set path and can basically do anything from the start. It is nice to have so many different options but it is overwhelming for a first time Elder Scrolls player.
    Be glad you didn't start with Morrowind then. Oblivion's compass system makes the game really narrow, compared to Morrowind's old quest system. No quest log, using a map in real life to determine where you should be headed; those were the good days.

Regardless; Oblivion is still a fantastic game. I just wish there wasn't fast travel nor quest pointers.
    Last edited by Peter1992t; 08-07-2011 at 04:15 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

Quote Originally Posted by Diro1 View Post
    Meh, zenonia 3 is more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    Meh, zenonia 3 is more fun.
    Zenonia is great Inotia feels a little more rpgish though, dunno

A Shrubbery Reputation: 27

Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale .. Fighting feels Decent .. Graphics/Performance are okay also .. if you would look at my xfire profile lol .. im not a graphics whore with that rig ^^ but .. 5 skills per class EPIC FAIL

Playing Final Fantasy XI
    Server:Asura
    IGN:Rubedo

Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig
    me

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

Quote Originally Posted by MrTingTing View Post
    Zenonia is great Inotia feels a little more rpgish though, dunno
    I enjoyed the 3 zenonia's more though. The androids Spectral Souls is also more fun then the psp version of it. They're the same, but for some reason you can enjoy the game more on the phone.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120

wow.. people are still complaining about a lot of screen shots posted in the f'ing screenshot thread? i for one enjoy looking at other peoples screen shots so them posting more is more then welcome, after all that is why i come to the screen shot thread, not only that but i would rather them post 20 in one post rather then 3 here, 3 after the next guy 2 after the next random guy then another 4 after that.

i mean come on its a screenshot thread so dont complain about people posting screen shots, even if there are a lot you can easily press page down or up, or just simply go to the next page if you dont want to look at them, but then again falls back into the whole point of it being a screenshot thread and if you dont want to look at them then why are you in it to begin with?

im sure the cry babies will get there way sometime over the next few weeks and we will have a no more then 1 or 2 screenshots per post rule, oh well.

also i downloaded Inotia 3 and so far it seems to be pretty fun, anyone know which class is most like the one in the beginning of the game? im guessing hes a barbarian right?

edit: some aoc pvp that happened a few weeks ago, it all started when there was 4 people camping 1 person, so 2 more of us showed up, which then turned into 1 more of then which then lead to 14-15 of us showing up against 12-15 of them, which then lead into every top guild on server showing up against us, in the end it was about us with 14 people and them with 30+

just want to point out that this isnt loading all the peolpe out near the road, and it also doesnt show the mob sitting near all the npc's under the tents, behind us. this was fun and pretty fair until we ended up getting crim, and none of them had it so every time we attacked some one guards would attack, every time they attacked us no guards would attack, its a pretty ****ed up system tbh, because if you help the person getting attacked you get guards on you, unless of course the attacker also hits you.
    Last edited by tiger1526; 08-07-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Been playing little Dungeon Blitz, guite the fun game actually.
    Last edited by Endet; 08-07-2011 at 07:38 PM.
    Currently playing:
    League of Legends

Waiting:
    Battlefield 3

Check my gaming blog @ GPC blog

Game Journalist Reputation: 95

Quote Originally Posted by Peter1992t View Post
    Be glad you didn't start with Morrowind then. Oblivion's compass system makes the game really narrow, compared to Morrowind's old quest system. No quest log, using a map in real life to determine where you should be headed; those were the good days.

Regardless; Oblivion is still a fantastic game. I just wish there wasn't fast travel nor quest pointers.
    I am currently using fast travel to get around but I might stop doing so once I get a bit more familiar as I am guessing there should be extras that can be found along the way.

King Furry Reputation: 432

And then I broke my weapon. =(

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear.

You shout and no one seems to hear.

Game Journalist Reputation: 484

I like seeing post with lots of screenshots. One of the highlights of my day is to come to this thread and look at the screenshots.

Here are some old screenshots from when I played Istaria. They are from the triple-acension I had with the two people I played with (we worked hard for over a month to get there e_e).

Before:

During:

Flying for the first time:

Landing for the first time:

After:

Edit: These screenshots are with my graphics very low (as low as they can go, basically), because at the time I was using my crappy computer as my gaming one had died a horribly horrible death.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or *******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 45

My very first TF2 match. Hurray. Every newbie has to start somewhere, I suppose.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 16