Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #28231
    Rock Man Reputation: 2
    mandylion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Nederlands
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    you do not need to tell me ... when the games were released i have played them both since release date ... and believe me Tera got stronger graphics engine...

    maby good engin but it dont look like it tera looks to shiny to colorfull
    when you enter the first area hurt my eyes

    Rift first area looks nice little bit dark with alot of things going on lets say a war
    you hear alot of explosions rocks falling from the sky that drop next to you
    flying dragons buring houses npc geting killt by demons and i can keep going

    thats for me a very good start then a boring area when you must walk from ea nps to a orther and kill a few mobs for the rest there is not much going on in the area

    when you play Rift there is so much going on that its almost real life
    our castle is under atack rifts that burst open next to you demons try to take over some small areas
    and your stil doing your normal quest but you must stop to help your race out
    so you never have a break

    but thats how i see it maby am wrong and you guys have a difrent few on games

  2. #28232
    Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,270
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mandylion View Post
    maby good engin but it dont look like it tera looks to shiny to colorfull
    when you enter the first area hurt my eyes

    Rift first area looks nice little bit dark with alot of things going on lets say a war
    you hear alot of explosions rocks falling from the sky that drop next to you
    flying dragons buring houses npc geting killt by demons and i can keep going

    thats for me a very good start then a boring area when you must walk from ea nps to a orther and kill a few mobs for the rest there is not much going on in the area

    when you play Rift there is so much going on that its almost real life
    our castle is under atack rifts that burst open next to you demons try to take over some small areas
    and your stil doing your normal quest but you must stop to help your race out
    so you never have a break

    but thats how i see it maby am wrong and you guys have a difrent few on games
    lol.

    Tera has got very beautiful views, it's just that you didn't get past the starting zone and never experienced it. You pretty much write reviews of game based on first 5-10 levels ingame.

    Really, stop it here or else we will get infracted and our posts deleted. You clearly haven't played any of those game more then one hour or so.

  3. #28233
    Rock Man Reputation: 2
    mandylion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Nederlands
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OooRangee View Post
    No way you just said that.
    Respect -Infinity

    EDIT: Before you say something stupid i have played Cabal since it went F2P.
    Characters on Vindictus look better, but goddamnit, do you even see what are you comparing? Its like Open World mmo versus Lobby based imo.
    thats nice about be a human every1 have a difrent few on things
    and some like that game more then a orther becouse of some things that game have

    but your right Vindictus is a instance mmorpg so yea they can put alot of power in there characters

  4. #28234
    Rock Man Reputation: 2
    mandylion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Nederlands
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OooRangee View Post
    lol.

    Tera has got very beautiful views, it's just that you didn't get past the starting zone and never experienced it. You pretty much write reviews of game based on first 5-10 levels ingame.

    Really, stop it here or else we will get infracted and our posts deleted. You clearly haven't played any of those game more then one hour or so.
    lvl 54 Priest high elf i did see plenty but it was not my game
    sorry maby for some it look good but i have a difrent few

  5. #28235
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    12,914
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mandylion View Post
    rely lol Tera have almost none animation so i dont see the difrents

    Try cabal ore Dekaron most flasy skill animation i saw
    so tera lose

    Characters like humans have dam ulgy faces
    only character that is nice and cute is Elin but thats it
    male elf looks gay and i can keep going

    even Vindictus Charaters look beter
    Rift looks horrible. They're trying to hide the lack of beauty with bloom.... It's like a hot girl with a shit ton of make up on. Take away the make up and the only thing that's left is a crypt keeper.

  6. #28236
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Rift looks horrible. They're trying to hide the lack of beauty with bloom.... It's like a hot girl with a shit ton of make up on. Take away the make up and the only thing that's left is a crypt keeper.

    damn shes hot

  7. #28237
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,353
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mandylion View Post
    funny pic Xd

    but rely you think this is ugly ??
    [IMG][/IMG]

    and i have a little bit make up on am glad they have that option
    yes this is ugly ... because becasue i find this better:





    or even tera:

    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  8. #28238
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    I find the Rift picture the best ^^ The game is beautiful on Max but few people can run it on max without sacrificing performance.They have a bad unoptimized engine.

  9. #28239
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 107
    Espio0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Greengate
    Posts
    2,481
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    the elf city in TERA looks absolutely stunning tbh, i really like cities that are built on water or have water and nature as a huge part of the infrastructure.

    first time i went there really opened my eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    I'm sure that everything that I just said seems extremely silly to most of the people reading this, but Sonic has a place in my heart and that will carry on until I die.

  10. #28240
    Rock Man Reputation: 2
    mandylion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Nederlands
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Espio0 View Post
    the elf city in TERA looks absolutely stunning tbh, i really like cities that are built on water or have water and nature as a huge part of the infrastructure.

    first time i went there really opened my eyes
    i agree with you elf city is the best
    but i do miss alot of thing in there city sadly most places are empty

    if you compare that to GW2


    its so much more alive i miss that a bit in tera -.-

Page 2824 of 3229 FirstFirst ... 1824232427242774281428222823282428252826283428742924 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •