Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #28291
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    8,946
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    well welcome this is the best look you will even find for ele
    Lies :P . This lvl 80 set also looks amazing .



  2. #28292
    Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 22
    Duero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Hit level 60 two days ago feels nice now working butt of to get full epic gear.




  3. #28293
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    8,946
    Rep Power
    19

    Default
















  4. #28294
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 12
    shaedow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    569
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Sweet sweet revenge on this game .



    Yes, even though it's on normal still feels good .

  5. #28295
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    minajkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,546
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Event finally finished 2 days ago and I got my twin wraith vipers

  6. #28296
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 55
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    The Stanley Parable was really fun. I'm not sure if there's even more than maybe an hour on content in it though. Each time I went through, I found myself getting really sucked into the drama because of the amazing underscore and narrative. Anyone know exactly how many hours of content is in this game because while it's great, I'm still trying to find out why it's $15.00. Also, they should do updates for it too.


    Found this on gamejolt, it was funny for like 10 minutes and I'm sure it got better, but I'm impatient.




    I've been finding myself wanting to make videos lately.
    ||(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||


    Playing:
    A bunch of 2013 games I missed.
    TERA: MT - Qewpid - Inactive
    TalesRunner: Phaun - CB tester[/FONT]

  7. #28297
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 140
    Delamorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Past 24 hours have been kickass. Got Rank 3 and finally got to use Galatine. It does 400 charged damage and has a 25% crit chance to do 800 damage. Once I add mods to it the base charge damage will probably be close to 1000 and crit damage about 2500-3000 which is enough to 1HKO pretty much any kind of enemy up to lvl 40 (close to highest level mob). Also got my Rhino Warframe building but Rhino will have to wait thanks to the wonderful discovery of Void Keys.
    I didn't know what Void Keys were and what they were used for and thought they were crap. Turns out it's the best thing you can ever get.

    In an hour I will have Mag Prime ready to be built, ****ing prime warframe, and I got a ton of other blueprints and blueprint parts for other prime weapons from Orokin Void missions. Not to mention 3 blueprints of Forma which will reset a piece of equipment or Warframe from lvl 30 to unranked (lvl 0) but will give me the chance to add or change polarity slots which will result in my ability to put more mods on a warframe or a weapon and make it even more powerful.
    I got 3 Forma blueprints, each takes 24 hours to craft though. At first I had more mods than I can use. Pretty soon I will have no mods to use and have a lot of mod capacity left.








    i had no idea what this was it looked cool so i gooled some of the keywords you used and found it instantly lol
    im downloading it now and i was watching some of the videos it looks so sick im glad you posted this.

  8. #28298
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 140
    Delamorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Past 24 hours have been kickass. Got Rank 3 and finally got to use Galatine. It does 400 charged damage and has a 25% crit chance to do 800 damage. Once I add mods to it the base charge damage will probably be close to 1000 and crit damage about 2500-3000 which is enough to 1HKO pretty much any kind of enemy up to lvl 40 (close to highest level mob). Also got my Rhino Warframe building but Rhino will have to wait thanks to the wonderful discovery of Void Keys.
    I didn't know what Void Keys were and what they were used for and thought they were crap. Turns out it's the best thing you can ever get.

    In an hour I will have Mag Prime ready to be built, ****ing prime warframe, and I got a ton of other blueprints and blueprint parts for other prime weapons from Orokin Void missions. Not to mention 3 blueprints of Forma which will reset a piece of equipment or Warframe from lvl 30 to unranked (lvl 0) but will give me the chance to add or change polarity slots which will result in my ability to put more mods on a warframe or a weapon and make it even more powerful.
    I got 3 Forma blueprints, each takes 24 hours to craft though. At first I had more mods than I can use. Pretty soon I will have no mods to use and have a lot of mod capacity left.








    omg the cash shop in this game is super redic lol
    even tho sliding around on the ground and jumping is fun l
    but the cash shop...200$ for something call the trinity pack which is hardly anything imo
    and then ontop of the trinity pack you would want prime access and thats 139$
    and then the lowest option for the ingame cash is 75 for 5$
    it costs about 75 for 1 item lol

    the cash shop is super over price considering they make you wait 12 hours to craft an item or use cashshop money to speed it up which would be dumb when you could buy a cash shop item

    am i missing something or....
    Last edited by Delamorte; 01-09-2014 at 12:37 PM.

  9. #28299
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    minajkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,546
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delamorte View Post
    omg the cash shop in this game is super redic lol
    even tho sliding around on the ground and jumping is fun l
    but the cash shop...200$ for something call the trinity pack which is hardly anything imo
    and then ontop of the trinity pack you would want prime access and thats 139$
    and then the lowest option for the ingame cash is 75 for 5$
    it costs about 75 for 1 item lol

    the cash shop is super over price considering they make you wait 12 hours to craft an item or use cashshop money to speed it up which would be dumb when you could buy a cash shop item

    am i missing something or....
    Their cash shop is terrible it needs work but no youre not missing anything. its either you pay money and get the item instantly or pray to lootius to give you his wisdom. If you dont mind waiting warframe isnt a bad game.

  10. #28300
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 140
    Delamorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    Their cash shop is terrible it needs work but no youre not missing anything. its either you pay money and get the item instantly or pray to lootius to give you his wisdom. If you dont mind waiting warframe isnt a bad game.
    yea its really fun for a f2p and waiting for my items vs paying real money isnt so bad lol

    also the armor blueprints i found 1, if i make it can i use it? or do i have to make the whole set?

    and i just found out there's voice chat :o
    Last edited by Delamorte; 01-09-2014 at 02:34 PM.

Page 2830 of 3112 FirstFirst ... 1830233027302780282028282829283028312832284028802930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •