Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354

So, Guild wars.

Neat little casual game.

Quite fond of it. Always finds a way to look ugly in screenshots though.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

And I smile like I used to when you were around.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Delamorte View Post
    yea its really fun for a f2p and waiting for my items vs paying real money isnt so bad lol

also the armor blueprints i found 1, if i make it can i use it? or do i have to make the whole set?

and i just found out there's voice chat :o
    you need to get all the pieces of a warframe to use it. note you have to build each part theres 3 pieces helm chassis and systems. its gonna take 3 days to put it all together and 1 day just to build all the parts.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    you need to get all the pieces of a warframe to use it. note you have to build each part theres 3 pieces helm chassis and systems. its gonna take 3 days to put it all together and 1 day just to build all the parts.
    Tried to use a trainer on it with a test account , got banned in 10 min . Xp and inf gold , surprised it worked but their hacker detection also works .

Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Tried to use a trainer on it with a test account , got banned in 10 min . Xp and inf gold , surprised it worked but their hacker detection also works .
    LOL. This. Not that this is the place to be talking about it but when you compare Maplestory's and Warframe's Autoban holy lord Warframe wins in a heartbeat.

Even if it doesn't work, even if it registers a bad program, Warframe will send you out until 2035 LOL. Nexon could take a few lessons lmao.
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Delamorte View Post
    omg the cash shop in this game is super redic lol
    even tho sliding around on the ground and jumping is fun l
    but the cash shop...200$ for something call the trinity pack which is hardly anything imo
    and then ontop of the trinity pack you would want prime access and thats 139$
    and then the lowest option for the ingame cash is 75 for 5$
    it costs about 75 for 1 item lol

the cash shop is super over price considering they make you wait 12 hours to craft an item or use cashshop money to speed it up which would be dumb when you could buy a cash shop item

am i missing something or....
    Game is fine.
    Cash shop is entirely optional and you can farm all the resources for all warframe parts in one day, even less if you know what to do. Yes, prices are kinda high, but the fact that every single item can be acquired without spending real money (yes even skins and Prime warframes and weapons) justifies.
    I quit Warframe yesterday evening, I didn't plan to stick long to it but while I was playing I racked up over 1 million credits (see my Steam achievement) and built 2 other warframes inclunding a Mag Prime, queued up about 8 weapons and crafted close 20 items in total, including Forma which allows me to add a polarity slot to improve my warframe or weapon.
    I didn't spend a single dime on the game.
    You should stop worrying about the cash shop and just play games. You are way overreacting and to me it looks like you are desperately trying to find a way to hate on something instead of just seeing it for yourself.

Warframe has one of the best cash shops in free to play games and the only downside is the high prices. But that is all irrelevant when you don't even need cash shop.
    Don't be lazy and just do some simple googling if you are really that freaked out about cash shops.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 01-09-2014 at 07:05 PM.

The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354

Warframe's cashshop is extremely overpriced.

Yeah, it's optional, and if you don't like it, it doesn't get in the way, but, for those willing to spend money, the "$50 or nothing" mentality is a bit disappointing.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

And I smile like I used to when you were around.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Cash shops in general are shit... What happened to the days of paying 50-60 dollars for a game and getting everything?

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 22

- Got Raven Lord mount on first try.

- Just got back into WoW. Is pretty fun.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 19

Still going strong on Final Fantasy XIV, a few screenshots!

Cool drake mount you can obtain via dailies :

The 2 allagan grimoire's, casting and healing (the one in the front is casting, the one in the back is healing).

And my pride! the Allagan cane.

Holy preparing!

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 40

Enjoying Aura Kingdom a lot.

Page 2831 of 3113 FirstFirst ... 1831233127312781282128292830283128322833284128812931 ... LastLast