Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 438

If the crafting wasn't so terrible by needing hours and days to complete an item it could have me play it for a long time.

Last edited by Seya; 02-06-2014 at 11:01 PM.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 40

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by SimcySLO View Post
    May I present you guys with my newest toy. :P

It's so majestic, isn't it?
    What game is that ?

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    What game is that ?
    Aura Kingdom, That's the Quelkulan Eidolon or however he's spelt :>
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    Aura Kingdom, That's the Quelkulan Eidolon or however he's spelt :>
    same game as this , right ?

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    What game is that ?
    Aura Kingdom yep.

I'm the first in our guild(around 90 members) who got this eidolon so I'm quite happy, it looks so bad ass + it's an awesome PvP eidolon. It has an attack which does dmg to the enemy + the enemy can't heal for a few seconds, epic.

To the guy who wanted to know how to get an eidolon, you can get it from Temple of Eidolons in Cresnet Hill(or watever its called), Otherworld: Skandia(lvl 50+ instance), and/or guild hall eidolons(your guild need to be atleast lvl4). Then you collect fragments and combine 10 of the same type for a full key of an eidolon.

I got Tigerius, Quelkulan, Kotonoha, Bel-Chandra and Yarnaros so far.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 149

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 15

I've been playing 7 Days to Die lately, and I must say, though the game is $35, I would've paid $60 for it. Everything I look for in a zombie sandbox game, and it's still only in alpha! (of course, this is my personal opinion and others may disagree)

Initially found this house and looted the hell out of it, but then realized that the structure of the house had a good layout for a defense, so this is what it looked like after I got to work.

Three layers of walls, three layers of spikes that you don't want to fall on

Zombies kept beating down my door, so I made a little maze for them to go through. Most of the time, they just beat down the metal and go straight for the door though. May need to upgrade that wall from forged iron sheet to solid iron walls

My lovely living room. Don't let it fool you, it looks clean now, but once night hits, there are zombie bodies all over the carpet. Cleaning up is such a hassle

My upstairs aka work station, aka my storage. Need to move everything from up here to the basement, but there's just too much stuff in those storage chests.

My basement/mining shaft. Don't know if you can tell, but I like mining with TnT, hence the unevenness in the stone

Sun is finally setting, the zombie horde is on their way, and I have no idea whether I want to keep defending this place or continue on to a new area. If I do move on, at least I'll have a safe house in this area. What do you guys think?
    Currently Playing:
    Defiance
    Dota 2
    Dynasty Warriors 8

Waiting For:
    Graduating College
    Life outside of school
    Dislocated Knee to Heal

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Thats a pretty good trailer. Wonder if it'll get a pc release.

Been having problems getting into wow (stuck after getting to ~90% loaded) according to forums I'm not the only one .... So decided to try out Aura Kingdom , and god damn so far it's very fun xD anyway want to ask for a tip should I keep the eidolon exp thingys for evolution (you need 30 of them) or should I just lvl her ? So far been lvling her

For me the driving force of the game is the flashy skills , and when you do combo with your eidolon it's freaking epic seen on talent board that you can get cross wep skill that prolly looks even more sick but for now sticking to dual wield :P (though gotta admit skill where you rise slashing with dual blades and then firing a canon at the enemies sounds pretty epic )

Also at what level the game slows down ? cause so far seems you do a few quests and level up and what's the cap ?

Page 2862 of 3075 FirstFirst ... 1862236227622812285228602861286228632864287229122962 ... LastLast