Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    Been having problems getting into wow (stuck after getting to ~90% loaded) according to forums I'm not the only one .... So decided to try out Aura Kingdom , and god damn so far it's very fun xD anyway want to ask for a tip should I keep the eidolon exp thingys for evolution (you need 30 of them) or should I just lvl her ? So far been lvling her

For me the driving force of the game is the flashy skills , and when you do combo with your eidolon it's freaking epic seen on talent board that you can get cross wep skill that prolly looks even more sick but for now sticking to dual wield :P (though gotta admit skill where you rise slashing with dual blades and then firing a canon at the enemies sounds pretty epic )

Also at what level the game slows down ? cause so far seems you do a few quests and level up and what's the cap ?
    You can go ahead and use the EXP crystals,plenty of time to get more and your starter Eidolon is the only one that doesn't need its own key to evolve it.

Game slows right down at about 49 when some or most people will run out of quests, the cap is 75 but knowone has reached it yet, although it says ?? to anyone above 66? i think due to a bug, unless it got fixed.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    You can go ahead and use the EXP crystals,plenty of time to get more and your starter Eidolon is the only one that doesn't need its own key to evolve it.

Game slows right down at about 49 when some or most people will run out of quests, the cap is 75 but knowone has reached it yet, although it says ?? to anyone above 66? i think due to a bug, unless it got fixed.
    Also few more question when Eidolons evolve their appearance changes? and do they learn new speels ? Also can you teach them skills or they learn new abilities at certain lvls or the starter ones are the only ones they will ever know ? I personally want all healer Eidolon I myself going for crit/speed..... Also just read in the tip when loading that acc shares eidolons meaning you can use epic eidolons at lvl 1 on alt My dual wielder guy doesn't have mana just skill cds , do mages have mana or some resource to cast or just cds also ?

my new eidolon from q

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

well, killed my first two Frontier-only bosses so far.

Dyuragawa

Rukodiora

Dyuragawa wasn't that bad outside of a sneaky counter-attack and hip checks. Rukodiora actually disappointed me a little for one of the newer elder dragons. Magnetism gimmick was neat, but outside of that...meh.
    Messing around.

lvl 35 , guess it's enough for today

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    Also few more question when Eidolons evolve their appearance changes? and do they learn new speels ? Also can you teach them skills or they learn new abilities at certain lvls or the starter ones are the only ones they will ever know ? I personally want all healer Eidolon I myself going for crit/speed..... Also just read in the tip when loading that acc shares eidolons meaning you can use epic eidolons at lvl 1 on alt My dual wielder guy doesn't have mana just skill cds , do mages have mana or some resource to cast or just cds also ?
    As far as I know they don't learn new skills or change appearance when evolving, but I think on TW ver they have items to change there appearances, as far as healer eidolons go, I only know of Merilee (Starter) and Serena which is the New eidolon from cash shop, but is only in that during certain moon phases in the month, weird I know.

All characters on the account share eidolons, except starter ones, if you return your sigrun you can use it on a noob when she reaches 25 although if it's higher level it will be lowered to the noobs level and slowly raise back up as your noob levels.

No characters/classes have mana/energy of any sort, only cooldowns, which is why bards are kind of the best pvpers atm, or at least I think so.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    well, killed my first two Frontier-only bosses so far.

Dyuragawa

Rukodiora

Dyuragawa wasn't that bad outside of a sneaky counter-attack and hip checks. Rukodiora actually disappointed me a little for one of the newer elder dragons. Magnetism gimmick was neat, but outside of that...meh.
    Man I wish I could play it but it is p2p right and I dont know hos to make an acc well i have MH on 3ds.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 11

anyone playing warframe on ps4? i know its better on pc, but you know

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by xMilitia View Post
    anyone playing warframe on ps4? i know its better on pc, but you know
    Its actually keeping up in terms of patches, generally a month or so behind, but ehh...better than most games fighting for new patches.

Personally I have more fun with the ps4 version, it feels nicer.

PSN--Solidai

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Two more hunts for today.

Abiorugu, aka Frontier Deviljho

And Espinas

Got your tail!
    Messing around.

Alright this is getting annoying , when you do eidolon qs talk 5 eidolons that want to help you , yet you get a preset one , finally hit 40 , and wanted the green "big melon" eidolon ,yet I got Gigas q.q

Page 2863 of 3081 FirstFirst ... 1863236327632813285328612862286328642865287329132963 ... LastLast