Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 140

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    Alright this is getting annoying , when you do eidolon qs talk 5 eidolons that want to help you , yet you get a preset one , finally hit 40 , and wanted the green "big melon" eidolon ,yet I got Gigas q.q

You only get Sigrun and Gigas, others you need to get by yourself. :P

Meanwhile I'm lvling up my bard as well(slowly as I want my main to hit 60 in two days).

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Alright this is getting annoying , when you do eidolon qs talk 5 eidolons that want to help you , yet you get a preset one , finally hit 40 , and wanted the green "big melon" eidolon ,yet I got Gigas q.q

Keep in mind though it isn't too hard to get a better eidolon.

- If you make 2 more noobs and get them to 35+ you can do 3 Eidolon temples every 6 hours.
    - Every 30 Ancient eidolon fragments trades in for a key fragment at a travelling merchant/
    - Skandia, a 50 dungeon, can spawn 1 - 5 eidolons everytime you do it, every 3 hours.
    - Guild halls get eidolons every few hours everyday.
    - Infernal Abyss (55 Dungeon) can land you Zahiirs keys.
    - Fame Board quest rewards (like Reid/Max chests) have a chance to drop key fragments.
    - Also making 2 new characters and getting them 40+ ish will get you a Sigrun and Gigas key to evolve them with.
    - Killing mini bosses on a map, and returning the bounty, chest from that can drop key fragments.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 22

I manage to get to level 18 but quit there to change to a class that can solo man why must some classes suck solo I mean sure mmos is about to play with others but bloody hard to when you canīt find some one to play with and the bard sucks so hard 3 level 15 monsters F the shit out of my level 18 bard sure I can heal but I will be doing only that if I get 3 mobs on me and I always do becuse of the bloody stupid aggro why must mobs angro they just waste your time when your quest is about something ellse and not killing them.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

I wonder if the PC version will get anything like this.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Well my adventures prolly comes to an end gonna prolly do daily solo dungeons 3 times

Ok what hell took this eidolon for starters cause it says it has healing abilities in description , yet not 1 healing skill .... wtf

Last edited by Lexaz; 02-09-2014 at 05:03 PM.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 16

Well my adventures prolly comes to an end gonna prolly do daily solo dungeons 3 times

Ok what hell took this eidolon for starters cause it says it has healing abilities in description , yet not 1 healing skill .... wtf

Merilee is the one who has a healing skill, but it's not like one of the bards ofc.

Anyways, the new class & maps & other content(including events) is coming in two days. What server do you play on BTW?

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 40

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by SimcySLO View Post
    Merilee is the one who has a healing skill, but it's not like one of the bards ofc.

Anyways, the new class & maps & other content(including events) is coming in two days. What server do you play on BTW?
    I'm on Siren , gonna delete the newbie 16 lvl tank without healing kinda lame prolly gonna create either bard or sorc , took sorc as alt prof for dual wield guy , and omg it works so well

Page 2864 of 3105 FirstFirst ... 1864236427642814285428622863286428652866287429142964 ... LastLast