- If you make 2 more noobs and get them to 35+ you can do 3 Eidolon temples every 6 hours.
- Every 30 Ancient eidolon fragments trades in for a key fragment at a travelling merchant/
- Skandia, a 50 dungeon, can spawn 1 - 5 eidolons everytime you do it, every 3 hours.
- Guild halls get eidolons every few hours everyday.
- Infernal Abyss (55 Dungeon) can land you Zahiirs keys.
- Fame Board quest rewards (like Reid/Max chests) have a chance to drop key fragments.
- Also making 2 new characters and getting them 40+ ish will get you a Sigrun and Gigas key to evolve them with.
- Killing mini bosses on a map, and returning the bounty, chest from that can drop key fragments.
League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
Steam - mystryx1
I manage to get to level 18 but quit there to change to a class that can solo man why must some classes suck solo I mean sure mmos is about to play with others but bloody hard to when you canīt find some one to play with and the bard sucks so hard 3 level 15 monsters F the shit out of my level 18 bard sure I can heal but I will be doing only that if I get 3 mobs on me and I always do becuse of the bloody stupid aggro why must mobs angro they just waste your time when your quest is about something ellse and not killing them.
I wonder if the PC version will get anything like this.
JUICIEST GUY AROUND
Well my adventures prolly comes to an end gonna prolly do daily solo dungeons 3 times
Ok what hell took this eidolon for starters cause it says it has healing abilities in description , yet not 1 healing skill .... wtf
Last edited by Lexaz; 02-09-2014 at 05:03 PM.