Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Ding ! 53

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 40

feesh

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Get hype!
    Last edited by Jermatoo; 02-13-2014 at 10:46 PM.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Eh, still not enough for me to get a Wii U

Might get SSB for 3DS though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 103

So borrreeeddd when will a fun MMO come out again...?

Give & Take

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

[QUOTE=Seya;2991352]

wow nice minecraft pic.

can barely play minecraft on low java hates me

:edit broke the quotes :Seya nice pic:

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Ok I think I'm done with the game , the reality atm is this def is always better than evasion in dungeons no matter the role dps healer tank all def>evasion , and for some1 who went almost full evasion (had 55% dodge , yet all monsters or bosses in dungs never missed me) , and wanted roguelike class that dodges and stabs ppl , my dreams were flushed down the toilet , the boss mechanics the "red carpet" atacks are either buggy or laggy stand in between 2 red carpets , get 1 shotted by the boss , reseted stats and put all to hp got 7k hp boost , BUT when I think about it boss 1 shotted when I had ~21k hp , the boost I got won't matter... the closer you getting to endgame the more you realise you have very little variety stat wise , and since a lot of players late game like to pull all mobs to boss (not clearing group by group but literally pull all adds from start of dung to boss) you need to have quite a few aoe cause single target won't cut it ... Meh it was fun while it lasted

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    Ok I think I'm done with the game , the reality atm is this def is always better than evasion in dungeons no matter the role dps healer tank all def>evasion , and for some1 who went almost full evasion (had 55% dodge , yet all monsters or bosses in dungs never missed me) , and wanted roguelike class that dodges and stabs ppl , my dreams were flushed down the toilet , the boss mechanics the "red carpet" atacks are either buggy or laggy stand in between 2 red carpets , get 1 shotted by the boss , reseted stats and put all to hp got 7k hp boost , BUT when I think about it boss 1 shotted when I had ~21k hp , the boost I got won't matter... the closer you getting to endgame the more you realise you have very little variety stat wise , and since a lot of players late game like to pull all mobs to boss (not clearing group by group but literally pull all adds from start of dung to boss) you need to have quite a few aoe cause single target won't cut it ... Meh it was fun while it lasted

EVA is only good for PvP while it's pretty much useless in PvE, I'd also agree with DEF > EVA.

Duelist is a really squishy class and most players decline duelist party applications as they're getting one shoot as they all go full EVA.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post

wow nice minecraft pic.

can barely play minecraft on low java hates me

:edit broke the quotes :Seya nice pic:
    i cant seem to get hooked to it no matter how much i try to like it , it feels like a mediocre game to me , so i tried making it a bit more pretty but the experience didn't change much >.>

Last edited by Seya; 02-15-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Page 2869 of 3199 FirstFirst ... 1869236927692819285928672868286928702871287929192969 ... LastLast