Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

[QUOTE=Seya;2991418]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post

i cant seem to get hooked to it no matter how much i try to like it , it feels like a mediocre game to me , so i tried making it a bit more pretty but the experience didn't change much >.>
    It's because it is mediocre. Honestly, you just stack cubes. Got boring after an hour or two. imho.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Thats and its basically a requirement to either play with friends, mods, or both since Vanilla minecraft is pretty damn boring.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Oh I love bugs.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    i cant seem to get hooked to it no matter how much i try to like it , it feels like a mediocre game to me , so i tried making it a bit more pretty but the experience didn't change much >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by NightAir View Post
    It's because it is mediocre. Honestly, you just stack cubes. Got boring after an hour or two. imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Thats and its basically a requirement to either play with friends, mods, or both since Vanilla minecraft is pretty damn boring.
    The vanilla game is boring after a while. The appeal of the game is the moddability of the games engine and the hundreds upong hundreds of mods available. For both singleplayer and multiplayer servers. The game can turn into an MMO with skills and levels with raids and vendors and all of that. It can turn into a GTA style game with rentable houses/apartments with guns and vehicles. It can turn into a faction based team death match games. It all depends on the server and the mods it has installed.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 40

I should have joined the PSO2 community sooner.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Some things I've been working on without making leveling a priority

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    Ok I think I'm done with the game , the reality atm is this def is always better than evasion in dungeons no matter the role dps healer tank all def>evasion , and for some1 who went almost full evasion (had 55% dodge , yet all monsters or bosses in dungs never missed me) , and wanted roguelike class that dodges and stabs ppl , my dreams were flushed down the toilet , the boss mechanics the "red carpet" atacks are either buggy or laggy stand in between 2 red carpets , get 1 shotted by the boss , reseted stats and put all to hp got 7k hp boost , BUT when I think about it boss 1 shotted when I had ~21k hp , the boost I got won't matter... the closer you getting to endgame the more you realise you have very little variety stat wise , and since a lot of players late game like to pull all mobs to boss (not clearing group by group but literally pull all adds from start of dung to boss) you need to have quite a few aoe cause single target won't cut it ... Meh it was fun while it lasted
    TERA is very similar with Impact and Balance. PVE Mobs ignore it.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Is there an NA release date for PSO2 yet? I've been kinda wanting to play it.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

PSO2 wasn't going to be getting an NA release date anytime soon actually. They said they developed any kind of english translation for the SEA server. Heck if I remember right they said they never planned to release it on NA.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 239

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    PSO2 wasn't going to be getting an NA release date anytime soon actually. They said they developed any kind of english translation for the SEA server. Heck if I remember right they said they never planned to release it on NA.
    and everyone knows SEA servers are horrible. so.. rip.

there's a wolf in my heart

Page 2870 of 3134 FirstFirst ... 1870237027702820286028682869287028712872288029202970 ... LastLast