Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

Playing some Shadow of the Colossus for old time's sake ;p God I love this game so much, it's a shame they didn't make a sequel or at least a reboot. It reminds me so much of Dark Souls in terms of the atmosphere, the fact that you're thrown into this dark, eerie world without knowing much about it. And the Bosses, uh...goosebumps ;p

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Did a few dailies got , Demonic helm on this char , but it looks so lame (using insectoid atm) maybe on female it'll look better and got the few missing marks for wings

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Was farming this thing for 3 hours to get the last mat to make this armor. To bad it's only usefull when fighting fire types:

The art is amazing in the game.

Last edited by HamsterMascot; 02-22-2014 at 05:40 PM.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Some one say.........Toukiden?!?!

My Character with her shiny new "Dark Bow"

Hayatori randomly playing with a turtle....he must like turtles....

Jollux with a face full of Eruption!!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

how to quest russian style

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Same thing in EUNE in LoL and Dota 2 .. what's with those kids anyways.It's like they came from Hell .. always so aggressive.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

FFS , I don't wanna redo the dungeon again.... Boss got stuck on phase where he should've summoned adds , damage immune ofc it's surprisingly hard to play a healer , considering you spend ~70% of power on freeing yourself from stun/root/knockdown etc... which in dcuo is about the only thing happening when fighting I swear don't remember what q it was but when I pulled a group the battle was as follows stun-free , knockdown-dmg dmg , knockdown - free , stun-dmg dmg , somewhere inbetween poped a HoT and one of the friendly npcs took their attention for a while so I could shoot from afar

and again..... lol look at the hit counter.. could reach 999 but to lazy

Last edited by Lexaz; 02-22-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rend View Post
    Some one say.........Toukiden?!?!

My Character with her shiny new "Dark Bow"

Hayatori randomly playing with a turtle....he must like turtles....

Jollux with a face full of Eruption!!
    Could've been at chap5 by now, but I'm kind of hunting till I have each and every single equipment piece I'm able to get. Kind of stupid, cause I wasted more then 3 hours on one boss, just to get all the blazing items....

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Could've been at chap5 by now, but I'm kind of hunting till I have each and every single equipment piece I'm able to get. Kind of stupid, cause I wasted more then 3 hours on one boss, just to get all the blazing items....
    yea im just wanting to finish all missions befor i go about doing the big achievement conquest (gonna platinum this bad boy)
    wanna open up all missions so i know where every boss is i have decent sets atm to wing it with..and about all element bows and daggers minus sky daggers maybe been using bow becouse their OP when it comes to breaking parts

Quote Originally Posted by Rend View Post
    yea im just wanting to finish all missions befor i go about doing the big achievement conquest (gonna platinum this bad boy)
    wanna open up all missions so i know where every boss is i have decent sets atm to wing it with..and about all element bows and daggers minus sky daggers maybe been using bow becouse their OP when it comes to breaking parts
    Not going for a plat. The only game I could probably plat is FFX and KH2. I always lose my interest when I get to far into the game, so I'm just farming everything as soon as possible. I only use the bow when I want a certain part broken and longsword or gauntlets can't reach it.

Page 2879 of 3226 FirstFirst ... 1879237927792829286928772878287928802881288929292979 ... LastLast