Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Here are some screen shots of my character in ArcheAge. I'm absolutely loving this game. =3
    To see the full image right-click, and select "view image". Enjoy! <3

Here I thought the view was nice. I'll be saying that a lot.

This was an area where the hills were transitioning to the desert. =)

This was an area in the hills where some giant trees were growing together over a small village. AWESOME!

Gliding off the top of a mountain! WEEEEEE!!!

My friend and I killed these two things. Don't ask me how they ended up landing like this. O.O

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 92

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

WTF. fuking konami code!<33

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Just did my 1st raid , and omg it was so fun really starting to like healer class , but only in group content and with a troller that doesn't sleep on power restoration

I've defeated him as villain Superman , Batman... GTFO !

1 Brainiac down 9999999 to go

well considering that I mainly have T1 and only few pieces T2 (and not even token ones) I think I did decent

They should really take wow raid looting system , getting purples that are useless to me is just painful

Aaaaaand Hijacked Servitor female set

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    Just did my 1st raid , and omg it was so fun really starting to like healer class , but only in group content and with a troller that doesn't sleep on power restoration
    Oh man DCUO, bringing back memories and digging up old screenies. You guys mentioned some account wipe? Wonder if my sex-brawler-in-undies is still there.

Dat crotch doe

Quote Originally Posted by Invalid Apostle View Post
    Oh man DCUO, bringing back memories and digging up old screenies. You guys mentioned some account wipe? Wonder if my sex-brawler-in-undies is still there.
    Well there was some sort of server migration or w/e and I wasn't playing atm so had no idea and lost a char , but now I'm back and I'm lovin' it

Created another Villain (for when weeklys on my heal are done ) 2 handed wep and rage , and..... OMG 2 handed is op monsters that I tried to avoid with mah healer unless I needed them for a q or smth I kill with 1 full combo and that's without using powers , yeah low lvl atm , it will get harder later but god damn... also took little robot guy to help me out and have my back-up on speed dial

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

This game looks so awesome.Too bad the restrictions for f2p players kill all the fun.Or at least it looks like it.Are these restrictions too bad to play the game properly ? Or they don't mean that much ? EU server btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    This game looks so awesome.Too bad the restrictions for f2p players kill all the fun.Or at least it looks like it.Are these restrictions too bad to play the game properly ? Or they don't mean that much ? EU server btw.
    Leveled my 1st char on f2p , money isn't an issue since things you might actually need don't cost more than 500 , and with the amount of stuff you get you'll almost always be capped (just be smart like if you're capped 1st repair/buy and only then sell to keep it capped ) the real issue imo is inventory space which is a bit annoying , but if you delete/use all the radar and teleport thingies , and use up most of colla , it's managable .... Also I don't know if that's true but I think some tier content is locked ? T1 is available for sure cause I could do it with my f2p char , but about others dunno...

Bulwark of madness

Being the only healer in raids means shitload of healing done

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Well there was some sort of server migration or w/e and I wasn't playing atm so had no idea and lost a char , but now I'm back and I'm lovin' it

Created another Villain (for when weeklys on my heal are done ) 2 handed wep and rage , and..... OMG 2 handed is op monsters that I tried to avoid with mah healer unless I needed them for a q or smth I kill with 1 full combo and that's without using powers , yeah low lvl atm , it will get harder later but god damn... also took little robot guy to help me out and have my back-up on speed dial
    You lost a character. I lost 2 DLC's and 4 characters xD

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    You lost a character. I lost 2 DLC's and 4 characters xD
    When I was looking for character wipes or smth on their forums , ppl also were complaining bout that , and then gm replied to pm them and they'll help to sort that out , if you lost dlc you paid money on and characters you should definitely pm go to one of those threads and pm gm I'm sure they'd help you out

And for the game ppl should try the f2p and if nothing else sub for a month , while it's active you get everything , and when it's over you still get war or the light or w/e it's called that lets you create Green or Yellow lantern and the money cap is 2k

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

When I was looking for character wipes or smth on their forums , ppl also were complaining bout that , and then gm replied to pm them and they'll help to sort that out , if you lost dlc you paid money on and characters you should definitely pm go to one of those threads and pm gm I'm sure they'd help you out

And for the game ppl should try the f2p and if nothing else sub for a month , while it's active you get everything , and when it's over you still get war or the light or w/e it's called that lets you create Green or Yellow lantern and the money cap is 2k
    Meh. I already own all the DLC's again the ps3 version now. Abusing sales and stuff. Atleast that one won't ever get wiped

Page 2884 of 3125 FirstFirst ... 1884238427842834287428822883288428852886289429342984 ... LastLast