Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #29101
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Daroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Me playing D3

    Nice video, Seya. We need to team up in D3 and rule the universe! xD

  2. #29102
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    shady lurkin' duh. Looted: 1200 Bandits
    Posts
    5,261
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daroff View Post
    Nice video, Seya. We need to team up in D3 and rule the universe! xD
    You both need to add me.

    xHuckleberry is the name

    Im looking for more people to run higher torment levels. So far me and my friends are only doing T2-3 at times.
    Livin' proof of a dying dream

  3. #29103
    FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,966
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kait0s View Post
    You both need to add me.

    xHuckleberry is the name

    Im looking for more people to run higher torment levels. So far me and my friends are only doing T2-3 at times.
    Which region? US Region also needs the ##### thing to add you as a friend.

    Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: FFXIV:Heavensward, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior Saving For: An Epic Computer

  4. #29104
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,683
    Rep Power
    12

    Default






  5. #29105
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22
    Duero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    688
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I know this is a Apirls fool thing but comon it would be a fun game with out VR card and people would be outside if they made it in to a game

  6. #29106
    42 Reputation: 19

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    900
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Turn 6 beaten! This turn gave us so much freaking problems it was ridiculous.





    Loot chest shot!

  7. #29107
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    12,914
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    Myth tokens got no limit no more and you get soldiery tokens to buy i lvl 100... 450 week limit open brayflox hard mode and farm that... Last boss gives 45 soldiery tokens... And from other 2 bosses you get 50 myth.. Run takes 20 - 25 mins and when you cap that go farm only first 2 bosses for myth tokens if you want takey 10-15 min each run... And get 50 myth tokens plus sometimes rare mats...
    Might be time for me to return then. Didn't hear about the myth tokes, but I did hear you could turn in the philos tomes for myths. I still have 2k Philos. Now just hope I'll be getting the same amount. Then I could just gear my Brd with full af2 using my whm, in exploit queueing (Whm will always get in, and CT needs decent whms, so a lot of new ones drop out). Behemoth and Emperor only takes 10 mins tops.

  8. #29108
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 184
    hyarume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    11,973
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Might be time for me to return then. Didn't hear about the myth tokes, but I did hear you could turn in the philos tomes for myths. I still have 2k Philos. Now just hope I'll be getting the same amount. Then I could just gear my Brd with full af2 using my whm, in exploit queueing (Whm will always get in, and CT needs decent whms, so a lot of new ones drop out). Behemoth and Emperor only takes 10 mins tops.
    2k phil converts to about .. 500 - 600 myth

  9. #29109
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    12,914
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyarume View Post
    2k phil converts to about .. 500 - 600 myth
    Good enough to me. If I remember correctly I had capped myths, so adding 500-600 will either be enough to actually zenith my bow (well... it was kind of useless at first), or get a few pieces of gear for my whm or brd (Though, I prefer the ilvl80 stuff from CT, but with the glamour system it shouldn't matter).

  10. #29110
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,353
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Good enough to me. If I remember correctly I had capped myths, so adding 500-600 will either be enough to actually zenith my bow (well... it was kind of useless at first), or get a few pieces of gear for my whm or brd (Though, I prefer the ilvl80 stuff from CT, but with the glamour system it shouldn't matter).
    The game is truly great and making your relic from zenith to atma is not that hard... It only requires some fate farming and well... Hard part is getting zodiac weapon which requires around 13500 myth tokens and etc tgings...

    And today i get my ilvl100 boots next week helmet and then will start armor and etc because helm and boots are ilvl80...
    Last edited by poeticas; 04-01-2014 at 11:14 AM.

Page 2911 of 3229 FirstFirst ... 1911241128112861290129092910291129122913292129613011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •