Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by moizeus View Post
    Thanks for the comparison consoles vs PC version

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Ended up getting the Fight for Light DLC, cause I like playing the light power and this time I wanted to be a yellow lantern.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by vesph View Post
    Thanks for the comparison consoles vs PC version
    That's uh... not PC vs Console, it's been confirmed that both of those are shots from consoles. The only difference is one is the e3 demo shown and the other is what players actually got. From Software has said that the PC version will look like the console version but with higher resolution textures. That does not mean we'll get better lighting, more polygons, or higher detailed textures as shown in the demo.
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

Super Moderator Reputation: 184

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    That's uh... not PC vs Console, it's been confirmed that both of those are shots from consoles. The only difference is one is the e3 demo shown and the other is what players actually got. From Software has said that the PC version will look like the console version but with higher resolution textures. That does not mean we'll get better lighting, more polygons, or higher detailed textures as shown in the demo.
    It still baffles me that people honestly believe that what gets shown at E3/Press demos is going to be the final product. I thought it was well known for years that everything you see at E3 are nothing but specially designed slices with graphics pumped way beyond what is actually playable in order to hype up the game.

Then again, outside of TEH GRAFIX, what else can Dark Souls fans complain about in DkS2?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

i hope the pc version will still look like the demo version lol, seems refreshing :P i just finished dark souls 2 a couple days ago on ps3 so now im ready for pc

Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Then I ask why play it on PC when you finished it and own it on PS3 wanīt to mod it or pvp?

Dark souls 2 pc pvp will be shit with all the cheaters.

Also yes I Will blame PC user to use cheats I got the first game on PC and man so man cheaters in Dark souls pvp it was kinda sad relay.

Now I know why some things PC users are the master race they can use cheats more easy when a game is to hard for them.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 50

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    It still baffles me that people honestly believe that what gets shown at E3/Press demos is going to be the final product. I thought it was well known for years that everything you see at E3 are nothing but specially designed slices with graphics pumped way beyond what is actually playable in order to hype up the game.

Then again, outside of TEH GRAFIX, what else can Dark Souls fans complain about in DkS2?
    I bought it for ps3 and have loads of complaints
    runs at like 14 fps
    input lag everywhere, especially on menus
    Females and male characters basically have the same skeleton so you get women with man shoulders
    Too many bonfires so you're never really in danger, also ruins the feeling of a connected world since you just teleport everywhere
    you have to grind for invasion item (eye orbs)
    15 kills to an enemy and they're gone for good
    Soul Memory sucks, very limiting to the co-op and pvp of NG (NG+ removes soul memory but is dead for pvp and co-op)
    Areas are very short and bring nothing new that hasn't been done in dark souls 1 and demon souls
    Bosses are for the most part easily beaten by blocking and strafing

Meh there's more but you get the point. Just a bunch of nit picky things to a pretty decent game. Solid 7/10
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    I know it's not PC vs Consoles, my comment was more like a hope we get a nice looking version on pc

I've seen a lot of Eclipse War video on youtube (I usually check beta mmos) but this is the only one I found that gave the background story of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23VJxEKAUGg

Page 2914 of 3129 FirstFirst ... 1914241428142864290429122913291429152916292429643014 ... LastLast