Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    yeah, its an mmorpg, but its more sandbox meaning there are a lot of "mini-games" such as crafting, trading, housing, fishing, hunting, npc relationships and more.
    it also has parkour, dynamic weather and a combat system similar to tera.

im preeeetty hyped because so far every trailer/gameplay video has been amazing.
    Ah, that's interesting. Maybe I can try it when it's available, let mi know when it comes out?~

I like crafting and having other things to do in games other than kill things. Combat is fine, I just don't like to do it all the time... I played a bit of WoW and other MMO's before but I'd always get outleveled by my friends (unless they only played whenever I did).

The video only shows customization, not gameplay tho. But it does look really diverse!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Oh god, this was priceless!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 239

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Ah, that's interesting. Maybe I can try it when it's available, let mi know when it comes out?~

I like crafting and having other things to do in games other than kill things. Combat is fine, I just don't like to do it all the time... I played a bit of WoW and other MMO's before but I'd always get outleveled by my friends (unless they only played whenever I did).

The video only shows customization, not gameplay tho. But it does look really diverse!
    was on my phone, but i can link properly now.

heres some archer gameplay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pKJkMWyioo

sorcerer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaHCxtI_vSg

housing (main feature im hyped about lol, love open world housing)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyn5xgcOE7I

there's a wolf in my heart

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Doing flips and sh*t... It's as real as it gets!

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    Why doesn't every game have ass sliders?

well becuse standard today is you have male and then skin and bones with boobs I canīt call the females in mmos for girls when they are so skinny you could just make it a skeleton and slap boobs on them.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    Candy posted a link for the video, but here's embed for YouTube so everyone can see what we're talking about with ease... This is fkn epic!

you can make a separate game out of JUST the customization options.....that is downright ridiculous.

I mean, what other MMO lets you CUSTOMIZE THE ENTIRE BODY IN THEIR SEPARATE MUSCLE GROUPS???? what other MMO lets you ADD LENS GLARE TO YOUR EYES???

this at least confirms that you will NEVER see anyone with the EXACT same customization settings as your own character in-game~ unless ofc someone releases a cookie-cutter build like they do for certain RPG mods and a bunch of people start using that.

but holy shiet....that is a whole new level of customization. (props to the programmers/modelers/animators to make that possible...that isn't an easy task to accomplish)
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    you can make a separate game out of JUST the customization options.....that is downright ridiculous.

I mean, what other MMO lets you CUSTOMIZE THE ENTIRE BODY IN THEIR SEPARATE MUSCLE GROUPS???? what other MMO lets you ADD LENS GLARE TO YOUR EYES???

this at least confirms that you will NEVER see anyone with the EXACT same customization settings as your own character in-game~ unless ofc someone releases a cookie-cutter build like they do for certain RPG mods and a bunch of people start using that.

but holy shiet....that is a whole new level of customization. (props to the programmers/modelers/animators to make that possible...that isn't an easy task to accomplish)
    yeah, every mmo up until this point really pales in comparison. are developers really that lazy? lol

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    yeah, every mmo up until this point really pales in comparison. are developers really that lazy? lol
    They are, but you need to look at it another way also.
    It's good that they have all those character creation features but will people actually stop and look at another player and go "oh wow, nice facial structure!"? not likely.
    It's nice that they have this though.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    They are, but you need to look at it another way also.
    It's good that they have all those character creation features but will people actually stop and look at another player and go "oh wow, nice facial structure!"? not likely.
    It's nice that they have this though.
    you do it irl, so why can't you do it in a game? LOL

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Currently wearing t4 stuff, but using the t1 look.

Page 2922 of 3129 FirstFirst ... 1922242228222872291229202921292229232924293229723022 ... LastLast