Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    hmm those first 2 dont really play/feel jrpgish, i believe those both were made for the western audience too. but games like the tales series, atelier.. yeah, i found those to be less fun.

ff13 games graphics and audio are stunning. story makes me want to keep playing to see what happens next but sadly disappoints often in the end, but its not exactly that bad to make me stop playing either. the Japanese voice overs make the characters sound more alive and emotional compared to the English ones imo. lightning self may not show this often but thats cause she's carrying a heavy burden and dont want to drag others into it. however you do see her opening up more to her friends halfway trough 13.
    as for gameplay, the combat was soso but got better with each game and im really enjoying it in lightning returns. i did hope movement would play a bigger role though. side quests are mostly standard fetch quests but are interesting because u get perma stat increases from them (and there are atleast 125 or more of them) + the game is full with little gear/skill upgrade systems again to keep you busy.
    overall im satisfied ;p

no, she's not carrying a heavy burden, she literally got her emotions stolen from a god or some bullshit.
    that's their excuse for not making a proper backstory for her character, toriyama so genius.

dat enhanced combat system

Last edited by Candyholic; 04-09-2014 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post

did they remove the other character ? the female class with the giant dog behind her that was in the announcement trailer ... didn't see any gameplay with her

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120

no, she's not carrying a heavy burden, she literally got her emotions stolen from a god or some bullshit.
    that's their excuse for not making a proper backstory for her character, toriyama so genius.

The one and only MMORPG i'm actually letting my self get hyped for in years. All of my want please oh please don't let the wait for a western release be to long.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    did they remove the other character ? the female class with the giant dog behind her that was in the announcement trailer ... didn't see any gameplay with her
    she's still in the game, just not playable. same with the opposite sex for the others.
    hoping they finish up the core soon so we can see how the others play.

ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Doesn't look too bad combat wise but as expected, the combat system doesn't look as indepth as in c9 :<

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by charly1337 View Post
    Doesn't look too bad combat wise but as expected, the combat system doesn't look as indepth as in c9 :<
    You're kidding..right?

Quote Originally Posted by charly1337 View Post
    lol the game hasn't even entered beta yet.
    c9 is pretty much disney on ice tbh, everything is lightweight and lacks hit confirm.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 92

Hey! Disney on ice is amazing..

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Page 2925 of 3169 FirstFirst ... 1925242528252875291529232924292529262927293529753025 ... LastLast