Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #29261
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,258
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    nope. guess u didnt finish the game, she shut out her emotions after all the shit she went trough and wanted to be the strong sister serah could depend on after her parents died. but she doesnt realise this herself until the end and blamed bhunivelze for it.
    spoiler: Lumina is lightning back when she were a child, its all of her weaknesses/emotions that have taken form as her and lightning tries to shut out. and at the end they become one again

    just finished the game and started new game+ on hard mode.

    all of her character building in 13 never happened since LR basically rehashes everything with the Lumina crap etc.

    yeah, she supposedly has no emotions, yet she flies into hysteric fits whenever she sees snow, shes sarcastic to everyone around her, and she's about to cry whenever she speaks about serah in her monologues.
    one moment she's like 'lol i'll just kill snow if this doesn't work' and then moments later she's all over him.
    oh, and did i mention how she saves SNOW BY ****ING HUGGING HIM? POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP AND lol yeah **** this game, i hope toriyama gets banned from video games.

    she's not even tsundere, she's just mentally insane.


    goddamn black desert just stop

    http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v7b66t6WOXN60ee6yaNVWq7
    Last edited by Candyholic; 04-11-2014 at 02:11 PM.

    there's a wolf in my heart

  2. #29262
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,581
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    all of her character building in 13 never happened since LR basically rehashes everything with the Lumina crap etc.

    yeah, she supposedly has no emotions, yet she flies into hysteric fits whenever she sees snow, shes sarcastic to everyone around her, and she's about to cry whenever she speaks about serah in her monologues.
    one moment she's like 'lol i'll just kill snow if this doesn't work' and then moments later she's all over him.
    oh, and did i mention how she saves SNOW BY ****ING HUGGING HIM? POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP AND lol yeah **** this game, i hope toriyama gets banned from video games.

    she's not even tsundere, she's just mentally insane.


    goddamn black desert just stop

    http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v7b66t6WOXN60ee6yaNVWq7
    alright alright ill drop the convo lol.
    also holy sweet jesus dat black desert online features, i want it now!!! heres a youtube link of that same video.
    i wanna milk those cows all day long
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 04-11-2014 at 03:37 PM.

    Currently Playing: FFXIV

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  3. #29263
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,258
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    alright alright ill drop the convo lol.
    also holy sweet jesus dat black desert online features, i want it now!!! heres a youtube link of that same video.
    i wanna milk those cows all day long
    srs if this isn't the mmo to rule them all i don't know what is
    i'm amazed there hasn't been more english hype over it, especially bigger companies trying to get license.

    there's a wolf in my heart

  4. #29264
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,581
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    srs if this isn't the mmo to rule them all i don't know what is
    i'm amazed there hasn't been more english hype over it, especially bigger companies trying to get license.
    yeah theres something seriously wrong with western game publishers, ill be glad if we even get this game within 2 years (or if we get it at all)

    Currently Playing: FFXIV

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  5. #29265
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    12,619
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Screenie of yesterday, but have two of these. Only thundara is thundaga now, and the othere one has wateraga instead of blizzaga. They're also lvl99 now. Completely destroyed the fiend arena with a Tonberry that knows shell, haste and mug.

  6. #29266
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10
    yuniuninuniun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Boogie Wonderland
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    yeah theres something seriously wrong with western game publishers, ill be glad if we even get this game within 2 years (or if we get it at all)
    Apparently Pearl Abyss has pretty high standards. I've heard that they;ve turned down nearly every offer and have been really picky.
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

  7. #29267
    Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,547
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.


  8. #29268
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176
    Wicked315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida.
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Screenie of yesterday, but have two of these. Only thundara is thundaga now, and the othere one has wateraga instead of blizzaga. They're also lvl99 now. Completely destroyed the fiend arena with a Tonberry that knows shell, haste and mug.
    Damn it, I was so excited to buy this, and then my Ps3 broke, I was so depressed. ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I love how your name is "Useless", and your avatar says "Canada" in it.
    LOL GET IT?

  9. #29269
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,581
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked315 View Post
    Damn it, I was so excited to buy this, and then my Ps3 broke, I was so depressed. ;_;
    aww that sucks, im thinking of getting it from the psn store right now but sadly they did not offer a jp audio dlc like they did with lightning returns.
    now i played and finished ffx both in english and japanese already so i guess i can overlook that. still id prefer jp audio, id be willing to spend 5 bucks extra for it too.
    fun fact:
    tidus's voice actor is the same as ichigo from bleach.
    auron's voice actor is the same as itachi from naruto
    wakka's voice actor is the same as Hijikata Toshirou from gintama
    seymour's voice actor is the same as Grimmjow from bleach

    all this is reason enough to want jp audio for me
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 04-12-2014 at 02:19 AM.

    Currently Playing: FFXIV

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  10. #29270
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,483
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Working on getting my gather classes to 40 before I continue anything else:



    Excited that they are going to release Fantasias for buying very, very, very soon.

    DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: PlayStation 4

Page 2927 of 3081 FirstFirst ... 1927242728272877291729252926292729282929293729773027 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •