Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #29341
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    9,050
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Maybe ,_, since every game continues the story so i hope it will .


  2. #29342
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,759
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    going on a final fantasy marathon since im bored as **** lol. took me 2 days of swearing and crying but i finaly got the 17gb mod package for FF7 installed properly. (getting remastered music to work and getting rid of a access denied batch file problem took the most time lol)









    Currently Playing: Hyrule Warriors

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  3. #29343
    Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,770
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Would be screenshotting Wildstar, but, can't login:


    Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

  4. #29344
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,581
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Would be screenshotting Wildstar, but, can't login:

    same here oh wait THATS BECAUSE THEY BANNED ME FOR NO ****ING REASON LOL
    #ncsoft

    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

  5. #29345
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31
    BetaGods123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,987
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    going on a final fantasy marathon since im bored as **** lol. took me 2 days of swearing and crying but i finaly got the 17gb mod package for FF7 installed properly. (getting remastered music to work and getting rid of a access denied batch file problem took the most time lol)

    Impressive work. I was considering starting up FFIX again, but I fear it won't be as fun as it was over a decade ago.

  6. #29346
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,759
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    Impressive work. I was considering starting up FFIX again, but I fear it won't be as fun as it was over a decade ago.
    yeah ive tried it but it doesnt look so good on modern monitors





    Last edited by Abhorsen; 04-18-2014 at 08:35 PM.

    Currently Playing: Hyrule Warriors

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  7. #29347
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,581
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    yeah ive tried it but it doesnt look so good on modern monitors
    ff9 on emulator looks amazing still, especially with that one filter idr name tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

  8. #29348
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31
    BetaGods123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,987
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    yeah ive tried it but it doesnt look so good on modern monitors
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    ff9 on emulator looks amazing still, especially with that one filter idr name tho.
    It's not the graphics I'm concerned about. I just think that the magic is lost.

    @Abhorsen: How many hours have you invested into your current file? You seem to be progressing quickly.

  9. #29349
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    It's not the graphics I'm concerned about. I just think that the magic is lost.

    @Abhorsen: How many hours have you invested into your current file? You seem to be progressing quickly.
    FFVII can be finished in less then 20 hours if you ignore the side quests.

  10. #29350
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31
    BetaGods123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,987
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    FFVII can be finished in less then 20 hours if you ignore the side quests.
    Good to know, thanks.

Page 2935 of 3163 FirstFirst ... 1935243528352885292529332934293529362937294529853035 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •