Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    Which game is this mate ?
    those indicators above heads show that it's prolly ESO

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    the vita cuts back on remastered textures, its less aliased than the ps2 version but the textures look even lower res compared to the ps2 version.(edit: some textures atleast, not all)
    also the ps3 version runs on 1080p

also i read vita struggles to maintain 30fps with lots of characters onscreen. either way both the ps3/vita versions are a huge improvement overall
    No struggles with FPS in FFX-2, and the only time I had some FPS drops on the vita was when Valefor got summoned for the first time in besaid. After that no issues anymore, and I just recieved Ixion. And seriously, it's kind of obvious that the ps3 version is only darker then the vita version. Change the TV settings to be a bit brighter and they look the same. The only real difference between 1080p and 720p will be seen if both systems run on the same screen.

So while the ps3 version runs on 1080p, on a bigger screen it still won't look as great as on a smaller screen with the same resolution. Basicly the ps3 version gets stretched out the bigger your TV screen is, while the vita version gets cropped in. Now if you were talking about comparison between Vita TV, then I could kind of see your point. There's no patch for vita TV yet, though.

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 107

looks like ESO
    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    I'm sure that everything that I just said seems extremely silly to most of the people reading this, but Sonic has a place in my heart and that will carry on until I die.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    No struggles with FPS in FFX-2, and the only time I had some FPS drops on the vita was when Valefor got summoned for the first time in besaid. After that no issues anymore, and I just recieved Ixion. And seriously, it's kind of obvious that the ps3 version is only darker then the vita version. Change the TV settings to be a bit brighter and they look the same. The only real difference between 1080p and 720p will be seen if both systems run on the same screen.

So while the ps3 version runs on 1080p, on a bigger screen it still won't look as great as on a smaller screen with the same resolution. Basicly the ps3 version gets stretched out the bigger your TV screen is, while the vita version gets cropped in. Now if you were talking about comparison between Vita TV, then I could kind of see your point. There's no patch for vita TV yet, though.
    can't believe how BADLY THEY ****ED UP TIDUS' FACE.
    the ps2 face is wayyyyyyy better

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    can't believe how BADLY THEY ****ED UP TIDUS' FACE.
    the ps2 face is wayyyyyyy better
    The remaster only made the characters suit the background more, cause on the ps2 version it looks more like they put 3D models on painting. But overall it looks like they took out all the emotions you could see on their faces. They just gave them botox or something.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23

The PS2 version looks way better except in a few parts. These is more detail in the faces and environment textures. Tidus's face in the remastered version looks more cartoony.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

The remaster only made the characters suit the background more, cause on the ps2 version it looks more like they put 3D models on painting. But overall it looks like they took out all the emotions you could see on their faces. They just gave them botox or something.
    they turned him into meg ryan

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    they turned him into meg ryan

And I really hate how they decided on all Wakka his stuff.... I'm doing 99 wins for now, cause I won't be able to get his weapon before I get the celestial mirror... (Just after the Luca part, but I just wanted Attack reels etc.... early on).

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Well .... i know what items il work on getting when i get the game ...

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

My wow sub active and I bought ESO .... why ?! damn I sometimes hate myself xD anyway , besides the "omg it's a loading screen" bug (50/50 chance to freeze (infinite loading)) the game is hella fun , branching quests have a feeling of acomplishment and it feels like you made a difference by choosing one path or the other

A boss fight I read that soloing this at lvl 8 is hard but if solo suggested lvl 10 , I only read that when I went in there at lvl 6 and died like 5 times xD anyway I persevered and beat his ass !

Yay almost lvl 8 and got (finally) my heavy chest armor !

Page 2938 of 3204 FirstFirst ... 1938243828382888292829362937293829392940294829883038 ... LastLast