Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 15

nexus.....only at Onrpg.com =)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku-san View Post
    I'm not an expert, but I managed to beat the game on normal several times with kestral A and B...Problem with your build is you rely on weapons which are easily dodged and you have nothing against max shields + evasion. Your defense is neat though, I hope you use pause a lot to dodge rockets with your stealth. I'd take hacking over mind control and any beam/rocket launcher over heavy ion with your build. Other options if unfortunate finding hacking and beams/rockets, I'd shoot for crew tp with cloning over maxing stealth + taking down heavy ion. Augments are important too, idk which ones you had and maxing your crew helps a lot. So it all comes down to experience and how lucky you are. FTL is very reliant on your skill and knowledge, I failed a lot till I got my first win, so all I can say to you is not to give up and experiment with your builds
    thank you for sharing your thoughts and tips, i will remember them well for next time i feel ballsy enough to take on that crazy ship lol

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

lv.90 now but don't got a clear view of hell's gate the lv.90 skill, i'll take more when im lv.100 with the lv.100 skill included!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 30

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    Noooooooooo Pooooooooooint if its not for skins...
    This is the most unconstructive comment ever. Would you elaborate why there isn't a point? He's using CT gear which is ilevel 80, and using Myths to buy i90 AF+1 gear is inefficient considering the amount of myths you need for atma books.

I say he's doing the right thing bolstering his current gear.
    Currently Playing [IGN]: (Say Hi if you see me!)

Rock Man Reputation: 18

I just released Episode 2/7 of my Black Desert videos

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 229

Quote Originally Posted by Melton View Post
    This is the most unconstructive comment ever. Would you elaborate why there isn't a point? He's using CT gear which is ilevel 80, and using Myths to buy i90 AF+1 gear is inefficient considering the amount of myths you need for atma books.

Lol, I'm just doing it to get i90 faster, while gathering soldiers for the i100 shirt. Also I'm still using i70 pants, which I'd like to swap out for AF2 as soon as possible. Other then that I have all i90 acc for brd and healer. Also i90 shoes, helmet, gloves for healer/bard. I just need to switch out the pants now and I should be i90. So in a week or two I should be i95 if I can get into the second coil.

So what poeti is saying is true, but he's also making no sense. To get in the speedruns or get people to join the speed runs for myth tomes I atleast need i85. If I need to focus on AF2 while I ignoring the easy i90 stuff, then I would be busy for weeks and that would just be stupid. Other then that, he's forgetting the part you can also gear your other classes with greed parties, and it will make getting a relic a leviathan weapon so much faster.

Also busy with getting a Sch/Smn atm.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Melton View Post

Noooooooooooo Point.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Moving on through MHF

Downed my first Fatalis

Finally took down a Chameleos, which was a PITA even with the best DS for him at the time (he's weak to ice in MHF)

First time with Akura Vashimu. Fight was disappoint, going to hate it if I have to farm it later due to the BS item drop mechanic related to its "blood color" aka I have to be careful about smashing body parts if I'm aiming for a particular drop. However, at least it's controllable unlike Pariapuria's vomit farming shenanigans.

And lastly a shot of Dyuragaua in rage mode since I'm farming his equips. Still a fun fight.

Oh, found out Rukodiora is actually a harder boss than I expected. The magnetism thing is actually perfect for sneaky punishes when you think you're safe, and his forward clawing combo is magnetic, so if you're anywhere near the front of him you get sucked in for the combo. his repels are also annoying since they can push me away while I'm charging my GS or hammer, spoiling dem perfect hit moments
    Messing around.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

^ was just looking at some monster hunter news when suddenly i read this post:

As spotted on GamerSyndrome, Capcom producer Yoshinori Ono made some startling comments in an interview about the upcoming port of Monster Hunter Frontier G for gaming platforms in the west, stating...

“The letter "G" in the title implies it's compatible with a wide range of platforms, including PlayStation3, Wii U, Xbox 360, and PC. We're also planning to extend this support to PlayStation Vita. The reason why we have increased our support for so many hardware platforms is because we have our sights set on distributing services for this game in the future outside Japan. We simply can't release a game as it is, but need to adapt all the necessary services to the unique characteristics of each region. In preparation for that, we've broadened our scope and started launching individual titles across multiple hardware platforms.”
    this was posted about 2 months ago, oh my god cant waaaait!

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Page 2954 of 3110 FirstFirst ... 1954245428542904294429522953295429552956296430043054 ... LastLast