Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

A Shrubbery Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by neothaka View Post
    ha, that seemed to do it. This time he didn't get to use the fireball at all. Thanks
    If he get's to use his fireball in the future, just stand right below him. It's the spot where he can't hit you.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

took 8 hours to unlock this map because i was reading the story xD... would have taken like 4 hours if i skipped the story but all is well since i finally unlocked this map where you kill a bunch of wierd soldiers from another dimension you can repeat this and get to lv.245 quickly i leveled up 10 times in one hour and from lv.240 the exp got a little rough, i might have to move soon but if i try hard i could stay here atleast until lv.250 but most move on around lv.245...

trying to unlock this one instance dungeon called derin which could be done once a day unless you get keys to enter more, need another day
    to complete the unlocking quest since they only let you transform into cobolds once a day.

it's kind of hilarious that i haven't done any stat resets and still survive every zone not to mention with junk gear

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Just beat the game and started on NG+
    NG+ is so far way better than NG
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

A Shrubbery Reputation: 19

Mega Flare!

And a few dark souls 2 tid bits :
    Finished the game, looking pimp in havel set :

Shits on fire yo.

Excuse me sir, you seem to be stuck :

Currently on new game+, breezing trough the game, it's far to easy.

Rock Man Reputation: 18

Episode 4 of my adventure through Black Desert:

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195

Got to love what alt+tabbing does....

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Well, reached HR71 in MHF. First boss downed: Kurarusepusu (クアルセプス).

Opening shot of him

And here he is dead after dying and coming back with a fire DS and burning up 20x mega pots and 20x mission pots. So far the hardest boss I've met so far. Hits hard, has some of Lagi's attacks (electric pulse, coiled tail whip, slithering slides, etc.) and Agna's drill attacks, Gyp's flash attack during the day, and Guren's head smash move. Then there's a few that I've only seen with Kuraru, namely throwing crystals everywhere as land mines and this one move that's on par with Duram's roflcopter. He'll jam his head into the ground and rotate his whole body around 360 degrees which, with how long he is, covers a ridiculous area. Too bad his weapons are zomg OP in elemental power or I'd ditch him after this one fight.

Oh, sorry for not capturing snapshots of their attacks and stuff. Too busy trying to not die and kill fast and such. Also it's hard to capture some of the more obnoxious attacks, like Espinas tackles like he's snorted a ****-ton of crack
    Messing around.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

He kept running away like crazy , so i put some floating magic fire mines behind each stone pillar

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195

Finally decided to Zenith my bow after getting the AF2 set for brd. Went from i91 to i93, so tomorrow I just need to get a i100 acc and I should be i94-95.

Game Journalist Reputation: 394

"....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 2958 of 3082 FirstFirst ... 1958245828582908294829562957295829592960296830083058 ... LastLast