Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    If you want to get into the alpha, let me know I got a spare alpha code I can toss over your way since none of my friends are interested in it.
    Thanks but I got the founders for the online version xD Also got a spare Alpha key.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    actually it happens every 2-3 hours , some happen twice a day , but each event in the game happens every day if you follow the timer to get to it
    im following this event timer for my server , quite useful
    http://guildwarstemple.com/dragontim...=201&langKey=1
    They must've changed the swamp event then. I remember waiting for it an entire day, it never appeared.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Guild Wars 2. That specific event is an event with a gigantic chest at the end. It doesn't happen very often (A week or two weeks or so.)
    that boss is called shadow behemuth and spawns in queensdale ... when i was still playing it was one of the easiest world bosses after that shitty Wurm which they made harder after some update ... Before update it would be dead before it even showed on your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    They must've changed the swamp event then. I remember waiting for it an entire day, it never appeared.
    it was always there and it always happened a lot of times each day and to begin with you need to engage in Pre-event that starts on the other side of the map after you do that the shadow bahamut spanws portals then after those portals are downed he himself spawns ...
    Last edited by poeticas; 05-07-2014 at 11:47 AM.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Level 50 Botanist finally:

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    that boss is called shadow behemuth and spawns in queensdale ... when i was still playing it was one of the easiest world bosses after that shitty Wurm which they made harder after some update ... Before update it would be dead before it even showed on your screen.
    that happened yesterday , some mesmer used a one shot skill and killed in in 2 seconds after it appeared , everyone was like WTH HAPPENED, then someone in the back "Mesmer"

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 56

Default Bound by flame

I hate the combat on this game , my attacks does damage but feels like they dont have any weight , the mobs just stand there taking the hit
    Also you only have 2 attacks (the normal one and aoe) and the parry (warrior) , once you press any attack button it feels like a robot following a simple command repeating the same combos (hardly to call 'em combos , it only have 2 or 3 attack animations for each button) the only way to cancel your own attack once started is parry , you cant roll away or dodge (the rogue can dodge doing a step back but it sucks) , besides the flame skill tree looks like you have only 2 attacks for the whole game (besides crossbow and set traps) maybe im wrong and the game does get better after some hours but since i hear the story is only 8 hours long i doubt it .
    I had really high hopes for this game but imho it doesnt worth it , skip it or wait until is on sale.
    Perhaps im just spoiled after DS2 and im being unfair with the game but the trailer looks better than the game itself

Quote Originally Posted by Q_switch_css View Post
    im stealing internet from the guy downstairs.. sometimes he gets mad and hits the ceiling with the broom unsecure wireless FTW!

Rock Man Reputation: 18

I finally got to continue my journey through Black Desert and just published Episode 5:

Since I reached max ranking in Order of the Twin Adder, I decided to change Grand Companies:

You get your first transfer free. You must wait 30 Earth Days to transfer again. All new transfers require a sum of 50,000 Gil.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

i am soo loving gathering i dont know why i neglected it till now :P awesome and relaxing and i can do other stuff while doing it

20 mining so far

Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    i am soo loving gathering i dont know why i neglected it till now :P awesome and relaxing and i can do other stuff while doing it

20 mining so far
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Page 2962 of 3129 FirstFirst ... 1962246228622912295229602961296229632964297230123062 ... LastLast