Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    tough battle against the bell tower gargoyles without shield lol. still i managed to do it on the 5th try.
    went back to using my favorite weapon in dark souls 2, the claymore. its just perfect for anything really, its fast, it has wide range, it does nice damage, breaks poise fast, and can use both thrust/slash attacks.
    recorded on half screensize because fraps killed my fps in this battle.
    I hated this boss so much. Died like 10 times with my Drangleic Sword and Shield. I got frustrated so I pulled out my Demon's Great Hammer and 2 shot all of em. Thankfully the distance from the bonfire to the fog door was short so I bypassed all the invaders. I think I would go crazy if I had to fight invaders every time.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    And I thought the bells gargoyles in DKS1 were bullshit. So when I did this boss battle in DKS2 I laughed
    '2 gargs? ok I can do this...3?!?!? WTF 4??? OMG' but it was a fun battle. Grats on the no shield :P

Tbh the gargoyles are probably one of the easiest bosses in DKS2. Each time you increase the NG+ one more gargoyle will spawn^^ until it's like 7-9 if I remember right.
    http://sv.twitch.tv/xezek Streaming mostly LoL Solo/5on5 Ranked.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by xezek View Post
    Tbh the gargoyles are probably one of the easiest bosses in DKS2. Each time you increase the NG+ one more gargoyle will spawn^^ until it's like 7-9 if I remember right.
    no way lol, everyone who i have seen streaming has spend atleast a hour+ on them. well, not the people who use a high stability shield but that makes every boss in dark souls 2 easy since there are barely any bosses that deal elemental attacks going trough shields compared to dark souls 1.

bosses that i find easiest are:
    Royal Rat Vanguard
    Covetous Demon
    Dragonrider
    Prowling Magus and Congregation

I hated this boss so much. Died like 10 times with my Drangleic Sword and Shield. I got frustrated so I pulled out my Demon's Great Hammer and 2 shot all of em. Thankfully the distance from the bonfire to the fog door was short so I bypassed all the invaders. I think I would go crazy if I had to fight invaders every time.
    i know right, every single time i ran towards the fog door i got invaded but i was just fast enough to enter the boss room xD
    on a sidenote i also fought my very first cheater there. some dude called Stockings that had 17.5 hour playtime on steam, yet gave me 580k souls after i beat him. he needed like 30 hits to die so he must have cheated himself to max level or something.
    thank god i use a little mod called Dark Souls 2 Auto Backup Tool i grabbed from the nexus which copy/pastes my save file every 5 minutes so i could roll back. cause those 580k souls might be nice but will also **** up your soul memory.

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

no way lol, everyone who i have seen streaming has spend atleast a hour+ on them. well, not the people who use a high stability shield but that makes every boss in dark souls 2 easy since there are barely any bosses that deal elemental attacks going trough shields compared to dark souls 1.

bosses that i find easiest are:
    Royal Rat Vanguard
    Covetous Demon
    Dragonrider
    Prowling Magus and Congregation

i know right, every single time i ran towards the fog door i got invaded but i was just fast enough to enter the boss room xD
    on a sidenote i also fought my very first cheater there. some dude called Stockings that had 17.5 hour playtime on steam, yet gave me 580k souls after i beat him. he needed like 30 hits to die so he must have cheated himself to max level or something.
    thank god i use a little mod called Dark Souls 2 Auto Backup Tool i grabbed from the nexus which copy/pastes my save file every 5 minutes so i could roll back. cause those 580k souls might be nice but will also **** up your soul memory.
    there's no soul memory im ng+ though

there's a wolf in my heart

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 27

http://www.twitch.tv/labertaler/b/526969631

Latest Video from my Livestream of Tales of Hearts ^.^ Quality is ... lala .... its watchable .. ^^

Playing Final Fantasy XI
    Server:Asura
    IGN:Rubedo

Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig
    me

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    there's no soul memory im ng+ though
    eh?

http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Soul+Memory

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 92

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 60

Working on unlocking Crystal Tower now...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

well, i mean once you get past 12mil, which is generally very easily attained in ng+

there's a wolf in my heart

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Working on unlocking Crystal Tower now...

Wow, you're a professional. Keep fighting the good fight, brother.

Page 2964 of 3111 FirstFirst ... 1964246428642914295429622963296429652966297430143064 ... LastLast