Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Do brayflox and halatali hard and gather some dark light gear. Once you get to i75 join Coil T2 0click parties and get your 2 pieces of i90, then go to coil T1 and get your 2 pieces there. You'll be i85 by then and by the time you'll have all the pieces you'll have enough soldiery and myths for a extra acc. Anyway, Dragoon really isn't a wanted class for speed runs, though. It's 2x blm or 1x blm/brd.

Or .... you.. know... Ask me nicely when I'm ingame. Hitting lvl50 sch tonight, so I could queue some full dungeon runs with you.
    I moved onto Mateus instead. Also, is that Turn 2 Coil? Or is it Turn 6 or 8 or whatever it was that 46+ Accounts got banned for? I found a bigger FC on Mateus that is similar to mine back on Ragnarok. So it's all good. The data center also houses Balmung, one of the bigger North American worlds.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 05-12-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: FFXIV:Heavensward, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior Saving For: An Epic Computer

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 86

ermergeard golems attack!!!

one of the bosses inside siocan lab

Odin the final boss of this lab!

It's just a weaker version of him so people could kill him to access the lab, so im guessing you fight 7 or so bosses 1-2 times a day

Janifa for new character T_T she looks pretty

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Tomorrow lvl50 and most likely my relic book for scholar.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

achievement get: lucatiel armor

Currently Playing: TheHunter

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    achievement get: lucatiel armor
    Longbow with lance-arrow.

because, #****logic

"When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post

because, #****logic

you cannot defeat the logic of the Dragon Slayer Great Bow, just accept it.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post

because, #****logic

in dark souls your arrows cant be long enough

i never thought i'd say this but, i'm starting to love this no shield playstyle. everything seems more challenging and harder, but once you learn your enemy's moveset it actually becomes easier since roll dodging leaves enemies open more from the sides and rear, while taking hits with your shield gives u only a small window to counter attack head on, sometimes not even long enough. (the 2 handed mace giants for example) i will mostlikely keep this playstyle in the next playtrough of any soul games

incase anyone wonders i am powerstancing 2 darkdrift katanas. yes i am no longer using the blacksteel ones :P the difference between them is the blacksteel katanas have a lower base damage but way higher dex scaling which makes those a winner for a total of 2x380 normal damage.
    but! because the base damage of the darkdrifts are higher i inbued them both with lightning to get a whoopin total of 2x414 of which 2x207 is lightning damage (i also have 50 faith.) add sunblade miracle ontop of that and u get even more damage out of it.
    another + is darkdrifts weigh 5.0 less then the blacksteel katanas. and last but not least, their strong attacks go trough shields like butter, people with gigantic shields in pvp dont know what happens to them when like half their hp gets cut off with a single powerstance strong attack even though they are blocking lol. but thats gonna be another video for later.

quick easy boss: (uploading ancient dragon fight soon.
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 05-13-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Currently Playing: TheHunter

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

^
    I swear to god that the camera lock on kills more than the actual bosses

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    in dark souls your arrows cant be long enough

i never thought i'd say this but, i'm starting to love this no shield playstyle. everything seems more challenging and harder, but once you learn your enemy's moveset it actually becomes easier since roll dodging leaves enemies open more from the sides and rear, while taking hits with your shield gives u only a small window to counter attack head on, sometimes not even long enough. (the 2 handed mace giants for example) i will mostlikely keep this playstyle in the next playtrough of any soul games

incase anyone wonders i am powerstancing 2 darkdrift katanas. yes i am no longer using the blacksteel ones :P the difference between them is the blacksteel katanas have a lower base damage but way higher dex scaling which makes those a winner for a total of 2x380 normal damage.
    but! because the base damage of the darkdrifts are higher i inbued them both with lightning to get a whoopin total of 2x414 of which 2x207 is lightning damage (i also have 50 faith.) add sunblade miracle ontop of that and u get even more damage out of it.
    another + is darkdrifts weigh 5.0 less then the blacksteel katanas. and last but not least, their strong attacks go trough shields like butter, people with gigantic shields in pvp dont know what happens to them when like half their hp gets cut off with a single powerstance strong attack even though they are blocking lol. but thats gonna be another video for later.

quick easy boss: (uploading ancient dragon fight soon.
    I'm actually trying that out on my second playthrough. I didn Right halberd/left magic play through. But that's cheating lmao.

Page 2970 of 3226 FirstFirst ... 1970247028702920296029682969297029712972298030203070 ... LastLast