Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Finally got enough tank gear for Brayflox Hard, won't ever do another hard mode as a tank again because of it:

Too many people with higher item levels that I can't take aggro from. Had a BLM that has so high of stats, provoke wouldn't even work to get a mob off it.
    been tanking all of the hard modes / extreme and coil with ilvl 94 paladin or what is my ilvl ... and yes i hold aggro no matter how much those BLM flare ... if its a group of mobs and you are paladin go for Full Flash rotation ... once your mp runs change to Fast Blade > Riot Blade (1 hit gets you enough for flash) > Flash and continue that way ... more than easy ... keep your Fight or Flight up and go go ... for single targets just Fight or Flight and 3 skill combo with your cooldowns for less dmg and sometimes flash flash ...

To tell you simply Flash is the skill that holds the aggro for you and if paladin Shield Oath is the same as saying you won't get aggro from me.

P.S: Flash with Circle of Scorn makes magic...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    I love the story , but i would rather watch a movie than play it , really amazing voice actors .
    game name?
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

silly game, i wonder why they dont finish it or add gender, browserquest

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    game name?
    Wolfenstein: New World Order. I wouldn't recommend picking it up though, it's an amazingly awful mess and looks and feels rushed as shit.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Man, Koei is pretty good at keeping their customers. Cross Play between Vita, PS3, and PS4? Christ.

Edit: Forgot, Hyrule Warriors got a release date for the japanese version along with the site opening up the other day. Here's an article giving abit about the story and showcasing a few screenshots. http://gematsu.com/2014/05/hyrule-wa...ew-screenshots
    Last edited by Jermatoo; 05-22-2014 at 05:34 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Seeing my home like this is a bit unsettling XP , also second screenshot , first time i saw the area immediately thought of Doom 3 .

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Waiting for Seya's "The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II" pics.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Working on getting THM to at least level 26 for Swiftcast:

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Waiting for Seya's "The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II" pics.
    waiting for steam to finish downloading it . Just in time as well since i finished Wolfy , just like RAGE it had a terrible ending , the story was amazing till it reached the end -.- .
    Also forced Anti aliasing with the game console , funny since the options don't have any anti aliasing but you can force it with the games developer console .

Last edited by Arri; 05-23-2014 at 03:41 AM. Reason: spoilers

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    Use a DD class to farm some myth ? Then get your tank(s) to i90, from there you should be more then fine to keep aggro even of some i100 or i110 weapon players. I know it's not the ideal path to use and I am sure you want to keep playing your tanks instead, but sometimes you just gotta be a bit creative.
    ]
    It's easier to use a healer. With BLM they expect atleast 470 int for effective SR'ing. When doing it with a healer (well, haven't tried with whm yet), you just keep eatherflow up and use adolibium on the tank, and lustrate on the other members.

anyway, it's also pretty easy to keep the aggro in brayflox HM, so I don't really get why he thinks it's hard.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 134

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    spoilers
    I honestly do not understand why you have to be such an idiotic attention whore. Screenshotting the ending of games somehow makes you feel special or? I don't understand why you would voluntarily spoil the ending of Wolfenstein like this.

People need to get banned for this stupidity, especially when it's not even their first time.

I haven't come here in months, and when I do I have to be spoiled by ****s like you?
    Last edited by Arri; 05-23-2014 at 03:41 AM.

Page 2980 of 3132 FirstFirst ... 1980248028802930297029782979298029812982299030303080 ... LastLast