Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 163

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaz View Post
    Finally finished Wei , Wu , Shu , Jin and Lu Bu stories .... yet when I select other almost half is locked ( the "???") ... so.. what the F ?!
    Did you do all of the hypothetical routes for those stories too? I can't think of anything else since I went straight through almost all of the story stuff.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    Did you do all of the hypothetical routes for those stories too? I can't think of anything else since I went straight through almost all of the story stuff.
    What are hypothetical routes ? O.o I wasn't given any choice throughout the stories O.o

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

Origin of Order, was like a direct rip off of rise of mythos / kings and legends / ancient summoners. i prefer the characters here but other stuff is just hurried crap, funny that i found this genre really fun at my first try but after quitting for a while and returning to it, i didn't feel like playing any longer

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

What are hypothetical routes ? O.o I wasn't given any choice throughout the stories O.o
    As far as I know if you go on Free Mode you can change hypothetical on or off during the stage select, same with costumes or something.
    Last edited by Mystryx; 05-29-2014 at 12:51 PM.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 163

Ah, okay don't worry it's not much. If you go to each story and enter stage select, you'll see all of the stages, some have notches/stars/blips/dots/whathaveyou on them, they're special conditions. doing those before finishing a stage will sometimes unlock an alternate stage above or below it. Doing all of those before the "critical" mission (the mission that has a branch going up and another down. ie; battle of chibi in wei's storyline) will let you choose an alternate start with someone who likely wouldn't have been alive or would contribute to the battle in a way that would change the outcome. That opens a new route, and a different ending.

That got a little winded. You can PM me if I wasn't clear enough.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    Ah, okay don't worry it's not much. If you go to each story and enter stage select, you'll see all of the stages, some have notches/stars/blips/dots/whathaveyou on them, they're special conditions. doing those before finishing a stage will sometimes unlock an alternate stage above or below it. Doing all of those before the "critical" mission (the mission that has a branch going up and another down. ie; battle of chibi in wei's storyline) will let you choose an alternate start with someone who likely wouldn't have been alive or would contribute to the battle in a way that would change the outcome. That opens a new route, and a different ending.

That got a little winded. You can PM me if I wasn't clear enough.
    Nah , got it , ty

OT: damn it , wipe already I want to play q.q (atm leveling M fighter gonna try Nen master )

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Say hello to Dean Winchester the first born .

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Say hello to Dean Winchester the first born .

giiiimmmeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Its out now on steam , just recorded the first 50 minutes , will be done in an hour or so , converting and uploading , if you see the camera shaking ... il leave it to your imagination .

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 92

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    4. Does The Sims 4 require the Origin™ client to play?
    You will need an EA/Origin account to install the game. Once installed, you don't need to be online to play.

9. Will The Sims 4 require a persistent online connection?
    You will not require a persistent online connection to play The Sims 4.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-si...l-information/
    Omg yessssss.... <333

Page 2993 of 3204 FirstFirst ... 1993249328932943298329912992299329942995300330433093 ... LastLast