Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    You always play good games. Tell me your honest opinion on it! is it worth playing?
    well.. i haven't hit level 20 yet which is where i heard the game gets good but so far i cant really tell someone whether its worth playing or not, its ok, but nothing too special so far. it has a lot of new-mmo-diseases that need to be fixed and Ive listed numerous problems i had with the game here: http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...=1#post3009736
    there are a few quests that have a lot of humor in them but sadly most of them are your average fetch and kill quests. the game overcomplicates things by naming things different then your used to and im struggling with finding what im looking for between the shit ton of menu's u are given. not to mention the lack of explanation there where needed. i feel like the game is trying hard to be unique and different but fails to do so on many things. i know its a learning curve, but its a unnecessary one that only gives u a headache. i find it hard to really tell something good about the game but if i have to its the map design having a lot of varation and theres a lot to see and do + some challenges based on jumping platforms or evading lasers and such can be fun..

random binding of isaac screenshot :P this was one of my more overpowered runs lol, shooting gigantic laserbeams at high speed, also maxed money and bombs :P. im nearing 100% to this game, i unlocked the dice starter item for isaac, got all the characters including zombie isaac (or '???' as hes called :P). the only thing i havent done yet is the chest level after the cathedral

now i cant wait for binding of isaac rebirth, the devs are releasing some cool stuff lately.
    soundtrack:
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

gifs:

bigger rooms? hell yeah!

Last edited by Abhorsen; 06-04-2014 at 02:47 AM.

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I'm dying. Mario Kart 8's replay system is one of the greatest things to come out this gen, especially with Luigi's death state.
    I laughed harder at that than I should have. 'Specially at 2:25. "Nope."

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 1

So look who they are bringing in payday 2 Giancarlo Esposito

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 229

Became a behemoth.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

found a private server , unlimited stamina

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 60

Spellslinger looks like it may be a little easier to get used to than Esper, so I'm creating one and deleting my Esper for the time being:

DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next ∑ Saving For: PlayStation 4

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Almost 3,000 pages of screenshots.

Screenshot from Kenji

"....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    YouTube Video

I'm dying. Mario Kart 8's replay system is one of the greatest things to come out this gen, especially with Luigi's death state.
    welp. i found my new main. that stare is absolutely terrifying
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 229

Playing brave frontier on android. You get 15 gems after the tutorial, which has a chance to spawn a super rare unit. I got this one, and it's one of the best dark types aparently. And if you had a account before today, you would get 5 monsters that give like 70k exp each and now mine is lvl39.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 61

You get 15 gems after the tutorial o_O which version are you playing i am playing the global version.

Page 2999 of 3103 FirstFirst ... 1999249928992949298929972998299930003001300930493099 ... LastLast