Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by Espio0 View Post
    i no longer need to think about buying an Xbone now.
    from what ive been reading that console is doing amazingly bad with how many games it has on it till now , iv hardly seen any news about it on the net , a lot of it being about PS4 , even the WIIU seems to be in the dark

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    from what ive been reading that console is doing amazingly bad with how many games it has on it till now , iv hardly seen any news about it on the net , a lot of it being about PS4 , even the WIIU seems to be in the dark
    Xbone bombed hard not just because of the lack of games but because of all the stupid bullshit involved with the kinect and requiring to sign in else you get locked out of your games. Nintendo is staying mostly quiet about their games save for the Nintendo Direct and developer interviews. Even PS4 hasn't had a ton of news other than stuff already known to come out or indie shit coming to each console.

Edit: Forgot about this. Wishing I had a good enough pc to warrant buying this collector's edition.
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Jermatoo; 06-05-2014 at 11:29 PM.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 12

My new thief look

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    the endproduct better look like that, im tired of all these false advertisements of gameplay showing amazing graphics and then it looks half as good in the endproduct (dark souls 2, watch dogs and go on)

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    the endproduct better look like that, im tired of all these false advertisements of gameplay showing amazing graphics and then it looks half as good in the endproduct (dark souls 2, watch dogs and go on)
    If you've played either of the past two games, you'd know thats how it's going to look. All of it is taken from ingame footage.

Been playing Onigiri since it's in beta. Game is a lot more fun now but still fairly clunky. Also the difficulty ramps up super freaking quick. considering the exp gain is really shitty so I'm doing quests for the main storyline and even sidequests that are twice my level.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

No "Report Spam" on Mail:

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Started the Global version, and aparently I have something with getting Supreme Dark and Light summons. This one kind of destroys my Scythe Alice, though.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by DeathlyDK View Post
    My new thief look
    what game? Clothing looks a bit GW2 but still not.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    If you've played either of the past two games, you'd know thats how it's going to look. All of it is taken from ingame footage.
    ah ok awesome!

yesterday was a bad day with isaac but today i managed to finish the cathedral again with this insane build
    max hp from gambling pills, 2 parts of meat boy (is what i ended with), little gish, the dice, 2 pretty fly, quad shot and laser eyes lol

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    No "Report Spam" on Mail:

while trying out Wildstar, i notice something with the players of it compared to those of ESO...

when ESo launched, if any quest was bugged, everyone complained about it, in game chats, on message boards.. even to their grandmas

in Wildstar.. no one really mentions them, until someone comes across one, see nothing about them on the message boards i've gone too, and those who encountered them ingame had little to no reaction to them.

Page 3002 of 3166 FirstFirst ... 2002250229022952299230003001300230033004301230523102 ... LastLast