Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Playing corpse party on a psp emulator. pretty darn epic game so far lol, i love it. some of the dialogue spoken is so random at times i have to reread it just to make sure i read it correctly lol (screenshot 6-7)

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 37

^^ Good game right there. Some parts can be VERY messed up though haha. Entertaining story line though. There is also a 2nd one released.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladuck View Post
    The economy is really rough, all those Chinese gold farmers are out of a job.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    Playing corpse party on a psp emulator. pretty darn epic game so far lol, i love it. some of the dialogue spoken is so random at times i have to reread it just to make sure i read it correctly lol (screenshot 6-7)
    If you enjoy the game, you might want to check out the Anime, it's somewhat enjoyable if you're into jumpscares / gore.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Seems like private servers developers are getting smarter. Same as aura kingdom private server , it came out a few days before the official . And this was live for 2 weeks already .

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuro View Post
    If you enjoy the game, you might want to check out the Anime, it's somewhat enjoyable if you're into jumpscares / gore.
    i don't really like jump scares but so far this game hasn't had any really. but yeah im planning to play the sequel and check out the anime maybe thanks for the tips.
    just unlocked all the endings of the first 2 chapters. reading the 5 part letter curse in ch2 was pretty epic lol

edit: hows that game seya? i signed up for beta but arc games wont even give a beta date
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 06-08-2014 at 11:19 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Its actually terrible . Can't believe im saying this but Age of WuShu is a LOT better , you have more freedom in movement there , can even climb everything in that game , this on the other hand is too restrictive about where you can go , the game has ragdolls and the combat is a bit better and there is XP leveling progression but that's about it . Everything else is just one different copy of perfect worlds past games. Its fun for a few hours and thats it . There are instances and you can teleport to them instantly but it takes up stamina .

Age of WuShu is getting a graphical overhaul and its possibly the unreal engine . If that happens you can literally kiss this game goodbye when the english version gets that update .

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

here we go

LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    here we go

hello WoW all over again!
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Its actually terrible . Can't believe im saying this but Age of WuShu is a LOT better , you have more freedom in movement there , can even climb everything in that game , this on the other hand is too restrictive about where you can go , the game has ragdolls and the combat is a bit better and there is XP leveling progression but that's about it . Everything else is just one different copy of perfect worlds past games. Its fun for a few hours and thats it . There are instances and you can teleport to them instantly but it takes up stamina .

Age of WuShu is getting a graphical overhaul and its possibly the unreal engine . If that happens you can literally kiss this game goodbye when the english version gets that update .

Though the problem with Wushu is not the graphics, it's the capped progression system and the overall pay to win model that is a problem.

hype

Page 3005 of 3167 FirstFirst ... 2005250529052955299530033004300530063007301530553105 ... LastLast