Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

  1. #30051
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 92
    Klaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    100% english translated FF Type-0! Time to take out the ol psp

    http://www.skybladecloud.net/project...h-translation/

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

  2. #30052
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 588
    bUrself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,240
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    hello WoW all over again!
    ya because wow ever had world boss that you could do pre-60.



    and no. level 1 hogger does not count.

  3. #30053
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    ya because wow ever had world boss that you could do pre-60.



    and no. level 1 hogger does not count.
    you "could" do some of the old vanilla world bosses pre-60.. wasnt recommended, but ya could.

    but he does have a point, that is the major feel i got from the game aswell.

  4. #30054
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 588
    bUrself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,240
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreylane View Post
    you "could" do some of the old vanilla world bosses pre-60.. wasnt recommended, but ya could.

    but he does have a point, that is the major feel i got from the game aswell.
    well, considering the half the staff is ex-wow staff, yeah.

  5. #30055
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 320
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,293
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaime View Post
    100% english translated FF Type-0! Time to take out the ol psp

    http://www.skybladecloud.net/project...h-translation/

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Or do it like me, cause I don't have my psp charger anymore. Forced settings and set my d-pad to my ps3 right analog, so I can look around more fluently.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

    And I smile like I used to when you were around.

  6. #30056
    Panda Moderator Reputation: 530
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    9,722
    Rep Power
    22

    Default



  7. #30057
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 30
    Aktillum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Dragon bite <3

    Currently Playing: Achaea

  8. #30058
    Panda Moderator Reputation: 530
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    9,722
    Rep Power
    22

    Default



  9. #30059
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 83
    M1nGs3N4yuk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    2,410
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Looks pretty good on the xbone. I bet it'll look even more incredible on a top end PC.

  10. #30060
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 722
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    14,361
    Rep Power
    31

    Default







    oops

Page 3006 of 3270 FirstFirst ... 2006250629062956299630043005300630073008301630563106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •