Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    ahh man how did I miss this I mean I always dreamīt of a .hack online game but when I read it never made it hear and sadly died and here some one has fixed that but for how long server status says 0 people online must not be so big then will he want to keep servers online then ?
    Fragments WAS made, and had a director's commentary hidden within the game files / DVDs of the original series. It was only released in Japan.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EQ Next, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior · Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    To be honest, with all the fairly easy-to-use Game Makers that are available, I'm surprised no one has created a .hack clone of some sort.
    Well sadly .hack is not that big, not even in japan. They devs even said .hack//link would be the last .hack game they and thatīs 4 years ago yet no news on a single .hack game. Im a huge .hack fan but sadly we are to few man I was lucky I even got a figurine on my favorite character and believe me to get your hands on any .hack related stuff in Sweden is like digging for gold in coal mine.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    To be honest, with all the fairly easy-to-use Game Makers that are available, I'm surprised no one has created a .hack clone of some sort.
    There's been several attempts on fan made games like one on Byond I played years ago but none of them ever really got big nor went anywhere like they could've

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

well some people are posting videos of new zelda, mario and smash bros games etc well I for one wantīs this game when I finaly can afford my self a wii u wish I hope will be this or next month.

Finally a colorful shooter than is not poop brown and 50 shades of grey finally a shooter that looks more fun than any fps I seen the fast 10 years.
    Last edited by Duero; 06-11-2014 at 02:37 AM.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 40

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

new classes and more!

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

E3 trailer they showed ! they did show a bit of shiva what she looks like and shes NOT coming on 2.4 patch it been comfirm from letter producer!

mincro: i fucked twice then my brothers left me to die

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

just finished the game 100%, was pretty awesome lol, defo gonna play the next 1 too. theres a couple things i noticed that didnt make sense though.
    {spoiler} sachiko had her tongue removed yet she could speak perfectly fine, while the other kids couldnt. in the ch5 ending where they leave the school the wrong way and everything plays out again, all the characters who died are alive again yet dont remember anything beside satoshi. wouldnt it make more sense if the characters who died stayed dead and everyone acted like nothing happend forgetting all the events, starting the sachiko charm over but with less people, ending it there.
    there were a couple more things but i forgot. either way, fun game

on a sidenote. was this particular track made by soundtemp? it really stood out from the rest

- - - Updated - - -

oh and since noone posted:
    YouTube Video

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Dat Rain:

Waiting On: EQ Next, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior · Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

YouTube Video

Nintendo confirmed for having won E3 again.

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    There's been several attempts on fan made games like one on Byond I played years ago but none of them ever really got big nor went anywhere like they could've
    Well, I can see why I a Byond game might not be successful. But I mean, there's game makers out there now that would allow you to fairly easily make a 3D action-based MMO with a similar setting as The World (or the same if you want to chance copyright). Sure, it would take time and dedication, but it wouldn't require much knowledge about coding at least. Just an investment of $100-$1,000 (or some torrent software).

Also, to stay on topic, a screenshot:

Pretty sure I've posted this before. But... dayum those Age of Wushu translations are bad.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Also a serious note. Cheat engine scripts work in Watch_Dogs, even when someone invades you:

Page 3009 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 2009250929092959299930073008300930103011301930593109 ... LastLast