Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

eso guild raid
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Playing GW2
    Server: Jade Quary
    Name: Spain
    Class: Guardian

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Tested this mmo I kinda liked it in a few ways. Like the feudal japan theme liked it was Japanese voiced and the combat it self but what I did not like it was instance based game Im not a fan of does typ of games I like open world when it comes to mmos where I can explore and so but I may give it a better try when itīs out and there is no wipe.

and for does who want to know itīs named Onigiri.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by GenjoSenpai View Post
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

new classes and more!

E3 trailer they showed ! they did show a bit of shiva what she looks like and shes NOT coming on 2.4 patch it been comfirm from letter producer!
    Shiva looked really awesome! I can't wait to fight her!

Rogue and Ninja are coming in 2.4 though! I think that is quite noteworthy to add as well, Shiva is indeed planned for a later patch.

A nice little ninja screenshot from the lodestone!

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post

oh and since noone posted:
    YouTube Video
    A little bit of extra gameplay about 45 minutes worth!
    It looks pretty good, the battle system looks a lot better then XBC did, more options to manage your party members and stuff.
    YouTube Video
    Last edited by Kitoshi; 06-11-2014 at 04:51 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Still think it's the worst decision to have a DPS class release. They should've went with a tank, cause there's a serious lack of them, and now they're yet again destroying the DF that was slowly becoming decent.

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Still think it's the worst decision to have a DPS class release. They should've went with a tank, cause there's a serious lack of them, and now they're yet again destroying the DF that was slowly becoming decent.
    They said Tanks and Healers will come in 3.0

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: FFXIV:Heavensward, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior · Saving For: An Epic Computer

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 50

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    Tested this mmo I kinda liked it in a few ways. Like the feudal japan theme liked it was Japanese voiced and the combat it self but what I did not like it was instance based game Im not a fan of does typ of games I like open world when it comes to mmos where I can explore and so but I may give it a better try when itīs out and there is no wipe.

and for does who want to know itīs named Onigiri.
    At E3 they said this is coming to PSN as a F2P. On PC it's meh... but I can see myself playing it on the Vita.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

finally dat damn atma weapon ! time to get animus

Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Flamey View Post
    At E3 they said this is coming to PSN as a F2P. On PC it's meh... but I can see myself playing it on the Vita.
    yeah I kinda felt that when I played it would work better on console I mean why PC it does not even have any graphic options only resolution. So im with you on that I may play it on my Vita

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Well popularity played a factor as well I think.
    A new tank class does not sound as appealing to the broad audience as a Ninja would.
    But I do agree with you to a certain extent, in the beginning this will really mess up duty finder queue's for dps a lot.

3.0 should balance it out a bit more though as coldReactive said, when they release more healer and tank job/classes.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    Well popularity played a factor as well I think.
    A new tank class does not sound as appealing to the broad audience as a Ninja would.
    But I do agree with you to a certain extent, in the beginning this will really mess up duty finder queue's for dps a lot.

3.0 should balance it out a bit more though as coldReactive said, when they release more healer and tank job/classes.
    i hope they release some new tank classes with the time being paladin is becoming dull ... but ye if you did leviathan quest you could see them showing rogue class and ninja class i know that thancreed was rogue but idk the other ones name ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Page 3010 of 3228 FirstFirst ... 2010251029102960300030083009301030113012302030603110 ... LastLast