Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 92

Playing the better doges game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    They added a coin-lock system since I logged in last, so the e-mail they sent me was a bit strange (They didn't make a template for players who have never seen the coin lock system before. They only expect current players to receive the e-mail.) They also added tutorial videos (IE: Soul tree) rather than having you open up a help dialog and whatnot. (Last time I logged in: over 1.5 years ago.) They now offer purple sets via the equipment bundles for raids 1 and 2 which are the pay2win bundles:
    The funny thing is that bundles that you call "p2w" are actually trash compared to what you can just get ingame by doing the instances. You can literally outscale the need for them in one or two raids. Don't call some p2w just because it's in the cash shop, thats not how it works. I played Rift before and after it went F2P and a lot of people as it were complaining about that because they don't know anything about the game. It's just for convenience at best but the gear itself is trash for people too dumb to get into the raids.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    I'm still having false hope that CT2 will not have a loot cap, and you can just keep doing it to college the pieces. Other then that I'm not really fond of the Ramuh ex. Farming a weapon is going to be a pain in the ass like mirror farming....
    I would not mind having something to farm, as long as the fight is fun, there is still a few alts I want better weapons for. I am just hoping the drop rate is higher then mirror's, so it won't take 100+ runs to get a single weapon to drop.

There is also the daily hunts that can/will give alexandrite, so I can progress my novus a little bit faster.

CT2 loot cap has sadly been confirmed already, so just let go of that hope! Cause it won't happen till 2.4.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    I would not mind having something to farm, as long as the fight is fun, there is still a few alts I want better weapons for. I am just hoping the drop rate is higher then mirror's, so it won't take 100+ runs to get a single weapon to drop.

There is also the daily hunts that can/will give alexandrite, so I can progress my novus a little bit faster.

CT2 loot cap has sadly been confirmed already, so just let go of that hope! Cause it won't happen till 2.4.
    it was obvious that loot cap will be there its the same with saves for second coil its their way to say ''hell no you not farming the shit out of this...''
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Archlod 2 closed beta. Graphics maxed out.

Last edited by Miiksu; 06-17-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 22

My adventures in Archlord 2 closed beta...

Killing some mobs

First dungeon complete and I think that was enough Archlord 2 for me...

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    it was obvious that loot cap will be there its the same with saves for second coil its their way to say ''hell no you not farming the shit out of this...''
    Ya, pretty much , I don't mind the lock out to much myself.
    It's a shame I can't raid all week but so be it.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 22

After archlord 2 it's time to try swordsman online...

Last edited by TheApe; 06-17-2014 at 08:31 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

well Holy Shield Animus

Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    well Holy Shield Animus

Congrats!

I decided to buy the soldiery/i100 chest for my monk, cause I simply had to unload some soldiery tomes due to being on 1.950/2000 with only 200 capped for the week.

Did a little bit of glamouring cause you gotta look right :
    (before glamour shot, I like the high allagan monk set, but not when it's incomplete, the visor and gloves look a bit weird this way)

And a glamoured shot :

Battle mode bonus :

Page 3020 of 3126 FirstFirst ... 2020252029202970301030183019302030213022303030703120 ... LastLast