Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Firefall time! Because RIFT is meh. WildStar needs fixing. FFXIV is just hard modes until 2.3....

Also, major bug in crash down:

been playing for over 2 hours or so. Still haven't unlocked mission 2 due to my bike running out of uses, can't make a new one due to no materials, and I can't get to public events fast enough due to it.

Edit: Finally did Mission 2. Now it wants me to get nearly 120 campaign points. Won't be getting that many for more than 2 days at this rate. (No chosen mobs are actually spawning, or are killed too fast for the server to register them being dead for the chosen capture event here in Thump Dump.)

Also, junk yard dogs completely ignore the meat you throw at them. Bike controls are extremely floaty, you can't turn your camera without holding right-click, making it nearly impossible to control the bike while doing so.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 06-19-2014 at 06:05 AM.

The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: An Epic Computer

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Firefall time! Because RIFT is meh. WildStar needs fixing. FFXIV is just hard modes until 2.3....
    Uhm... CT2 is supposed to drop i100 gear with Sands of time to upgrade Sol gear. Aparently there's also a lootcap. The new primal that's going to release was planned to be harder then leviathan... So 2.3 is only getting harder content, and the only easy thing that's goign to be released are the daily hunts

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

My new charr warrior, made her just last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Uhm... CT2 is supposed to drop i100 gear with Sands of time to upgrade Sol gear. Aparently there's also a lootcap. The new primal that's going to release was planned to be harder then leviathan... So 2.3 is only getting harder content, and the only easy thing that's goign to be released are the daily hunts
    At least Yoshida said that he won't be adding anything to the story that is as hard as Good King Moogle Mog.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 19

At least Yoshida said that he won't be adding anything to the story that is as hard as Good King Moogle Mog.
    That's just the story though. There is also a Ramuh Extreme mode, which drops gear and is supposedly going to be the hardest one yet.

Here is a nice japanese teaser link for the 2.3 story, that shiva looking Elezen.
    http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs...19_654060.html

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

If you think the hm moogle fight is hard you'd really hate doing any of the extreme modes then....

Quote Originally Posted by Kitoshi View Post
    That's just the story though. There is also a Ramuh Extreme mode, which drops gear and is supposedly going to be the hardest one yet.

Here is a nice japanese teaser link for the 2.3 story, that shiva looking Elezen.
    http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs...19_654060.html
    I don't do extreme modes. Nor will ever. I'm also not doing any Crystal Tower stuff.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    -Wall of stuff-
    Game is called Witchmarsh since most people will probably end up asking either way.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31

@Seya, what game is that?

Page 3023 of 3114 FirstFirst ... 202325232923297330133021302230233024302530333073 ... LastLast