Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    He was into 1.xx

I wouldn't be surprised if he's quit - the game is basically like every other MMO now.

They made the graphics way worse for PS3
    They made the movement animations way worse for PS3
    They cut the world into "zones" for the PS3
    The new soundtrack is awful (one does not simply scrap Uematsu music for *barf* Soken)
    Combat system is brain dead
    It just sounds like they changed a bunch of stuff for Ps3.. lol everyone else seems to be enjoying the game alot. and i played it at release so i cant speak for what it is right now but i enjoyed it too
    <--- Click to hatch

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 140

i misssssssss it D:

Last edited by Delamorte; 06-24-2014 at 02:26 AM.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Decided to re-download Dragon's Prophet. Still need to tweak my graphics settings.

"....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Delamorte View Post
    wrong

buttons would post FFXI screens
    He posted a lot of FFXIV 1.xx screenshots too, but OK. (trust me, I remember - he would post like entire pages of screenshots and they were unavoidable)

Trust me he posted about a million FF14 screenshots... back when the graphics were actually good http://i36.tinypic.com/2uhlkx0.jpg

Have I mentioned that you're like the worst poster on this forum by the way? I remember when you came here. And you still haven't matured at all... with your need to post the "<- Me" part in your signature. Jesus christ
    Last edited by Retto; 06-23-2014 at 11:07 PM.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    He posted a lot of FFXIV 1.xx screenshots too, but OK. (trust me, I remember - he would post like entire pages of screenshots and they were unavoidable)

Trust me he posted about a million FF14 screenshots... back when the graphics were actually good http://i36.tinypic.com/2uhlkx0.jpg

Have I mentioned that you're like the worst poster on this forum by the way? I remember when you came here. And you still haven't matured at all... with your need to post the "<- Me" part in your signature. Jesus christ
    While i think your correct on him posting 14 i dont think he played RR i think he played the one that got scrapped. But whatever the case is if you have a problem with another member i feel you should take it to PM's and not stir up drama on the thread. And who knows the whole <- me thing might be because alot of people ask him who that is and its just easier that way then messaging all the PM's he gets. Lets keep it Drama free.

Speaking of drama free. Does anyone remember that guy who would ALWAYS post Nude mods of games and put like little black dots and call it good. i remember he got banned but he never came back.. :'( i cant remember his name
    Last edited by Krimson; 06-24-2014 at 12:31 AM.
    <--- Click to hatch

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 15

Started Vindictus EU again when Lynn released, hurray.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 140

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

so picked up Mount & Blade Warband yesterday and took it for a spin today. holy **** why haven't I picked this up sooner!? it helps that I decided to pick as my starter faction what's essentially the Huns, and all the glorious cavalry combat that comes with it.

Messing around.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

Waiting for Patch 2.3 that has a planned release date of July 8th:

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    so picked up Mount & Blade Warband yesterday and took it for a spin today. holy **** why haven't I picked this up sooner!? it helps that I decided to pick as my starter faction what's essentially the Huns, and all the glorious cavalry combat that comes with it.

Check out some of the mods for it, such as the Persistent World mod.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 3030 of 3169 FirstFirst ... 2030253029302980302030283029303030313032304030803130 ... LastLast