Videogame Screenshot/Video Thread(Read the rules!)

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    The new soundtrack is awful
    wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 140

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong
    everything he said was wrong lol

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    Speaking of drama free. Does anyone remember that guy who would ALWAYS post Nude mods of games and put like little black dots and call it good. i remember he got banned but he never came back.. :'( i cant remember his name
    that would be IronyTaken, my rival on this forum :P yes i know our forum members lol

Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I am trying to make it a habit to record my matches.. too bad I always forget when interesting stuff happens.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

I really, really like/love Ramuh's Battle theme.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    While i think your correct on him posting 14 i dont think he played RR i think he played the one that got scrapped. But whatever the case is if you have a problem with another member i feel you should take it to PM's and not stir up drama on the thread. And who knows the whole <- me thing might be because alot of people ask him who that is and its just easier that way then messaging all the PM's he gets. Lets keep it Drama free.

Speaking of drama free. Does anyone remember that guy who would ALWAYS post Nude mods of games and put like little black dots and call it good. i remember he got banned but he never came back.. :'( i cant remember his name
    1.x.x version was the pre realm reborn and it was good to an extent i loved the graphics they were a lot more realistic
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    that would be IronyTaken, my rival on this forum :P yes i know our forum members lol
    I remember IronyTaken. He had that Geralt Forum Avatar right? And yeah he used to post nude mods and such. Quite the character. Random TF2 screenshots incoming.

RTD damned me and froze me while I was doing the conga.

This guy unboxed an unusual taunt on his first reel opening. Funniest server reaction ever.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

today i have been bonding with my free company (guild), and as a result they showered me with presents lol, i got a lot of lvl30 crafting gear, and someone nice even made me a ilvl70 spear that sorta unfolds itself when u go into attack stance.

ive also learned the glamour skill that lets u transfer the image of 1 equip to the stats of another, which is just perfect for this game. decided to replace the maelstrom hat with this 1

the spear i was talking about. in the last screenshot u see it when i go into attack stance

Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    new map finally ? oh god maybe its time to return !
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Page 3031 of 3134 FirstFirst ... 2031253129312981302130293030303130323033304130813131 ... LastLast